Contact us

Italy ITALY 2020 - Diodato - Fai rumore

How do you rate the song?

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Italy-scaled.jpg

Nemo89

I should really start picking up Italian. Each year they send absolute gems to the contest, my favourite ESC country xlove
Thanks Franzilein! xheart But be careful to love us Italians! Better not to tease our love! xblush Do you want to find thousands of Italian Eurofans under your house to sing a serenade of love for you?xviolinxrosexlove

Aside from the nonsense I say :lol:, I recognize that I am very imaginative xfacepalm, even the song from Germany is very beautiful xmetal Mauve knows, you are in my "Top 10"!xyes

Franzilein

Thanks Franzilein! xheart But be careful to love us Italians! Better not to tease our love! xblush Do you want to find thousands of Italian Eurofans under your house to sing a serenade of love for you?xviolinxrosexlove

Aside from the nonsense I say :lol:, I recognize that I am very imaginative xfacepalm, even the song from Germany is very beautiful xmetal Mauve knows, you are in my "Top 10"!xyes

Embracing the Italian stereotypes I see :D It's true though, Italy has been such a pleasure ever since their comeback in 2011. They're an enrichment to the contest, sticking to their mother language each time, but still managing to convince on the musical level as well. What a role model :lol:

I like our song this time as well! I smell old alliances xcrazy

Nemo89

Embracing the Italian stereotypes I see :D It's true though, Italy has been such a pleasure ever since their comeback in 2011. They're an enrichment to the contest, sticking to their mother language each time, but still managing to convince on the musical level as well. What a role model :lol:

I like our song this time as well! I smell old alliances xcrazy
Stereotypes always hide a background of truth xrose :lol: Never take the words I write as absolute: I like to play and fantasizexdance2

I thank you for the nice words. We try to experiment while remaining faithful to our traditions. Going ahead without looking back is a mistake.

I am happy that Germany has returned to perform at ESC xmusic

Hey! You have no hair on your tongue! xshock1: Nice frankness :mrgreen: Yes, our countries have always had a feeling of friendship and rivalry but I never speak of alliances. I reward, without if and without but the best songs xmusicAlthough with all these voting blocks here we have to force ourselves between us "Big 5" ... Damn! xangry Since when did politics enter music?!xwallxcry

CypriotGirl

Veteran
@Nemo89 I listen to a lot Italian music and I find this song typical modern middle to downtempo song in Italian language. No need to be so touchy about it and provide a whole encyclopedia that I don't feel like reading in whole. I didn't say anything bad in the end. My comment was 80% positive, because typical Italian pop ballad for me means something that I surely would like.

Nemo89

@Nemo89 I listen to a lot Italian music and I find this song typical modern middle to downtempo song in Italian language. No need to be so touchy about it and provide a whole encyclopedia that I don't feel like reading in whole. I didn't say anything bad in the end. My comment was 80% positive, because typical Italian pop ballad for me means something that I surely would like.
I didn't say you were rude. I also wrote it in subsequent posts. I only explained to you that the concept of "typical Italian ballad" made no sense. When I explain things I get emotional and I like to be exhaustive. Forgive me if I have given you the opportunity to think that I am touchy xrose

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I didn't say you were rude. I also wrote it in subsequent posts. I only explained to you that the concept of "typical Italian ballad" made no sense. When I explain things I get emotional and I like to be exhaustive. Forgive me if I have given you the opportunity to think that I am touchy xrose
No worries, I've been touchy in the past in this forum and even arguing with others without any reason so I understand you. I realized in the end that everyone has his opinion and I stopped arguing for stuff like that. :)

darkap

So, since Afrojack is a confirmed interval act of the Eurovision, this means we'll see Elettra Lamborghini? (both are engaged to each other) :unsure:

Uto

Veteran
So, since Afrojack is a confirmed interval act of the Eurovision, this means we'll see Elettra Lamborghini? (both are engaged to each other) :unsure:
Seems very unlikely to me and it's not a Dutch thing to do. Afrojack is a DJ, that is his job, that's why he's invited. His private life has nothing to do with that. Fact that she is his partner and she has something to gain by tagging along doesn't mean it's suddenly okay to bring your partner to work.

darkap

Seems very unlikely to me and it's not a Dutch thing to do. Afrojack is a DJ, that is his job, that's why he's invited. His private life has nothing to do with that. Fact that she is his partner and she has something to gain by tagging along doesn't mean it's suddenly okay to bring your partner to work.
Ehm, more than that, I was thinking about if Elettra would be with Afrojack in Rotterdam and inside the arena to accompany him

nudiecrudi

Ehm, more than that, I was thinking about if Elettra would be with Afrojack in Rotterdam and inside the arena to accompany him
Let's hope that somebody will be able to reach the Arena and ESC will not be held with closed doors.
Indian Wells, a famous tennis tournament was canceled, Miami is also thinking to cancel its tennis tournament
Hundred of millions of dollars burned

Nemo89

No worries. Diodato is saying that he will stay at home like all Italians and that staying at home is not bad "... you can do many things ... even write a song". He is warning the Italians to respect the rules and not to underestimate the virus. I believe that the ESC will take place in May, as always. If Diodato is at risk, the entire competition is at risk. It appears that Coronavirus is spreading across Europe. I pray for everyone and that all together we can have fun listening to the songs of each of our great European artists. Thanks everyone for the nice words. Un grande bacio a tutti voi dall'Italia! xheart

mauve

Veteran
I hope that people will all be careful. Sometimes I think that it's a mass hysteria, but then again we still have to take good care of ourselves.

Top Bottom