3 2.2%

10 7.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Azerbaijan-scaled.jpg

Mainshow

Veteran
I've been to Gobustan twice! It's one of M favourite spots on Earth!

The music video is great (I could have lived without her trying to be very cool with her hip-hop clothes but the rest is divine).

The song is flawless. It's a strong contender! I love the rrrrrrrrrrs in how she says Cleopatra!

And kudos to Azerbaijan for not changing the "straight or gay or in between" line! The ending sounds way more cohesive and polished now!

OMG I love it!

hijirio

Veteran
It's much much better than the demo version, her voice really suits the song. If they executive this live (which we're sure cuz its azerbaijan) i see top 3 guaranteed for Efendi.

ag89

Haha, this is so instant. I have to admit: I love it! The crowd will go for this. As always, I expect an expensive, high tech or something show from Azerbaijan. It's a risky song (juries vs televote), but it might work. Good! Nice to see diversity.

Preuss

This i pretty great... it’s not going the pop route as their previous entries. Azerbaijan serving us good stuff again xlove

I’ll need some more listens for this one but it’s pretty good. 10 points for now but it will surely grow on me and hopefully Azerbaijan will be top 10 again :D

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Like CleopatrrrA
I might be the only one who liked the demo version more, but this is still a :7: You gotta love the oriental vibes.
The staging has so much potential, you can only expect a good show. Can't wait to see it in May xheat

crashworld

Veteran
Do you guys seriously think this will do well? It's going to get killed by the juries because it just screams borderline tacky.
Although it's not trashy as Serbia's.
Coming for the televote? I am not sure unless the GAYS mass vote for this hot mess.

HayashiM

Veteran
"Straight or gay or in between" line - yes!
The rest of the lyrics - god, no!
The song itself - ok.
The music video - yes! Yes yes yes!

So, a :7: looks about right as the starting point before I spend the rest of my day listening to this while waiting for any information about Little Big's release.

AliceEsc

Do you guys seriously think this will do well? It's going to get killed by the juries because it just screams borderline tacky.
Although it's not trashy as Serbia's.
Coming for the televote? I am not sure unless the GAYS mass vote for this hot mess.

It's not like it can be a contender for the win or anything. But I can see this being the "Fuego" of the year (not song-wise, but the performance) and get a great amount of support from the televote.

crashworld

Veteran
It's not like it can be a contender for the win or anything. But I can see this being the "Fuego" of the year (not song-wise, but the performance) and get a great amount of support from the televote.

I am not saying that it's a contender to win, but to do well enough to qualify? I don't know.
It's really divisive. If it qualifies, I am sure it's going to do a Samra (who has a better song, though questionable vocals) or worse.
I can't see this topping or even matching last year's results.

Top Bottom