5 3.5%

3 2.1%

12 8.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

abenteuer

I love unintentional campiness in Eurovision. Five points to Romania just for Roxen earnestly belting out that stupid line about fake news.

hunty73

Alcohol not for Romania this year, sorry...

This sounds boring, pretentious and dated. And compared to Dotter like a huge flop. I‘d rather go to prison in Moldova.
Dated? she is probably the most contemporary artist this year alongside Victoria from Bulgaria.Im a big Dotter fan but even if she wins MF Sweden will get nowhere near this if its staged right.This is Eilish all the way and about as contemporary as youl get from a young female vocalist.The big questions left are can Bulgaria get past this,and are there a few other dark horses to come?.

mauve

Veteran
Even though I am disappointed that not my No. 1 song made it, let's stay fair. I like the song, even when its victory was decided before the show. The song si still so much better than many other songs this year. So, take my 10 pts, Romania! :10:

Citelis

Come on Citelis. It’s a ballad, it’s emotional, it’s genuine. You know you want to stan this. I’ve seen how you vote, we’re not too different. We crave soul-crushing ballads. This is it.
Yes i'm a ballad person and this year we have a Balladvision! So yes i'm about to give my my first :12: of the season!

mauve

Veteran
Yes i'm a ballad person and this year we have a Balladvision! So yes i'm about to give my my first :12: of the season!
I might upgrade as well soon. I am just a little upset, but I bet things will look different tomorrow or a few days later after I have calmed down. Nevertheless great song.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ok, Serbia has put me in a good mood and I can look past the part I hate so much. So Here is an 8 points. x Might possibly change x

Loindici

Veteran
It's great, and probably going to be the season's saviour. But I don't entirely buy the unfinished lyrics. What does "rising ink" mean? Is it really "I do it 'cause you're not around" or supposed to be "I do it when you're not around"? And the weirdly worded pre-chorus, and the fake news line....

I'm gonna rate this :7: . The instrumentation and Roxen's voice saved Romania. The lyrics can just be reworked.

Tinchey

Disappointed my favourite song in this NF Beautiful Disaster was last. But this is ok, I guess.

QuirkyYodel

Yeah she sabotaged Cherry Red but I expected it. At least it’s not any of the other 3 options available.

And thank GOD we are finally contenders for qualification again. I missed this feeling.

Top Bottom