7 5.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
United-Kingdom-scaled.jpg

Citelis

You haven't heard this song????? :eek: xfaint
You told me how old are you, if you didn't I'd think now you are 87! :lol:
I have heard of that song on the radio. Didn't like it so i never looked for the singer who sings it.

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

FilipFromSweden

oh THAT John Newman?!

Chrisiam

This time tomorrow we'll be knee deep in thread, people chattering about how much they love, how much it shows the BBC taking it seriously, some not knowing who it is, some finding it meh, some hating it, some being puzzled it isn't someone else due to a leak they saw, and some getting angry it wasn't S Club 7 or Aswad.

LastDreamer

Banned
I wish to see the shocking and unpredictable comeback like Scooch did in 2007.
allSTARS*, where are you now ? xcry

Rebecca-Hunter-poster_1337552_b.jpg

Becky xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I wouldn´t mind Duffy, I really loved "Mercy" back then.

I like Duffy a lot. It hurt yesterday to read what she went through and why she has been quiet.

Perhaps it's wrong to speculate with her at the very moment in time given the circumstances, but her making a comeback at Eurovision would be such a beautiful thing. The timing of her Instagram post along with the Newman involvement rumours (could imagine him writing Duffy a song) could match. She'd get a lot of love and our support. We really adored her here in the UK and then she just vanished, and no one knew why. It was heartbreaking to find out why.

ESC94

I like Duffy a lot. It hurt yesterday to read what she went through and why she has been quiet.

Perhaps it's wrong to speculate with her at the very moment in time given the circumstances, but her making a comeback at Eurovision would be such a beautiful thing. The timing of her Instagram post along with the Newman involvement rumours (could imagine him writing Duffy a song) could match. She'd get a lot of love and our support. We really adored her here in the UK and then she just vanished, and no one knew why. It was heartbreaking to find out why.

Yeah, it was pretty shocking to read this. But I´m not sure if she would compete under these circumstances. :unsure:

LastDreamer

Banned
There are zero good current singers in UK, so it's a good time for another worldwide star of 80s in a role of UK ESC participant.
I feel the smell of the victory.

Mrm

Veteran
@Mrm My favourite from Samantha Fox is her recent hit, Hot Boy.

:eek: xlove xheart What a wonderful entry it would be...I even spotted some Benjamin Inogrosso's moves there..:mrgreen:
But in duet with Italian LEGEND Sabrina Salerno, they could do miracles for The UK..

LastDreamer

Banned

LastDreamer

Banned
I was obsessed with "F U Kristmas" in the end of 2019. Not 100 % sure, but possibly didn't hear it before.

"Call MILF" is iconic.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yeah, it was pretty shocking to read this. But I´m not sure if she would compete under these circumstances. :unsure:

Duffy's Instagram post although shocking to read was also full of positivity. It was like she was finally ready to be with us again. Of course, I'm not asking for it, but if she did want to make her comeback this way, it would be so beautiful and powerful. I'd so be up for it. Ten years have passed it seems since her ordeal and she said she didn't want to sing when her heart was broken, but that it isn't anymore. One way or the other, I hope she can return to her passion some day very soon. She was so good at it. I love Warwick Avenue especially.

Top Bottom