Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
Anis Don Demina is from Iraq! :lol:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
All Mar**ret and Mar**tte entries come to my mind first. xheat
Oh yes, I have to thank you for inspiring me to consistently *and* persistently shit on Margaret even outside of a Eurovision context:
EjrqNBF.png

A pity the margarets are never on time in Antwerp. the TEMPO TEMPO is WAY LOW WAY LOW. :rolleyes:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Anis Don Demina is from Iraq! :lol:

I don't discriminate. As my idol Dame Barbara Cartland once purred:

"Like every woman, I dreamt of being carried away by a sheikh. Of knowing his passionate kisses, where the sands of the desert meet the blue of the sky.

A sheikh is a dream mirage of women who are soft, sweet and feminine, and want to be conquered by a strong, masculine man. And what man does not want a woman with whom he's in love to surrender herself completely?"

39775304_2060159004029363_7376766812333015040_o.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Okay, these RainyWoods's comment's on Anis Don Demina will make me upgrade his entry to 2/10, making Hanna Ferm - "Brave" my last at 2020 MF! :lol:

You will be Team Anis soon. I feel it. You can't escape his charms forever.

source.gif

I think I might need to do an upgrade myself from 9/10 to 10/10 🙌 I have too much fun with this man. I hope Anis can at least make the finals. I think he just might as he's very high up in terms of streams. Could be a big public favourite in the end, but I know the jury won't allow him to go to Eurovision, sadly.

Mrm

Veteran
Eeeeeeeeeee @RainyWoods, where were you, when I was bombing Anis Don Demina & Zeana with 10s, last year... :p :D

mauve

Veteran
I don't discriminate. As my idol Dame Barbara Cartland once purred:

"Like every woman, I dreamt of being carried away by a sheikh. Of knowing his passionate kisses, where the sands of the desert meet the blue of the sky.

A sheikh is a dream mirage of women who are soft, sweet and feminine, and want to be conquered by a strong, masculine man. And what man does not want a woman with whom he's in love to surrender herself completely?"

OMG. I read many B. Cartland's books when I was younger. Exactly those dreams occupied my mind then. xheat

LastDreamer

Banned
Least favourite MF participants :
- Loreen
- Afro-Dite
- Margaret
- Ace Wilder
- Caroline Af Ugglas

Overrarted MF participants :
- Loreen
- Charlotte Perrelli
- Alcazar
- Mariette

LastDreamer

Banned
As my idol Dame Barbara Cartland once purred.
xshock
It's a favourite writer of my mother, she has almost all (near 300) her books, which were translated on :ru: language.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
OMG. I read many B. Cartland's books when I was younger. Exactly those dreams occupied my mind then. xheat

Goodness, how wonderful! There's nothing like a good Barbara Cartland love story to get the imagination flowing in such wondrously, vividly lustful ways.

NP_PE_BC002.jpg

xshock
It's a favourite writer of my mother, she has almost all (near 300) her books, which were translated on :ru: language.

That is truly iconic. What a lovely collection of Barbara Cartland books your mother owns, Lastdreamer. I've just read that Barbara wrote 723 books in her lifetime. I own just a few of her books BUT one very special thing I do own on cd is Barbara Cartland's Album of Love Songs. The most delightful collection of classics performed by Barbara, with beautiful poetic words of her own carefully woven into them. Accompanied by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, it is a delightful afternoon listen to help you daydream, or perhaps even to set the atmosphere during a romantic candlelit supper. The album is one of my most prized possessions.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Alcazar were underrated in my opinion. The fact Swedes had five wonderful chances to send them and ignored every single one upsets me so deeply. Same applies to BWO. Could have sent any song by either band and they probably would have stolen my number 1 of whatever the year was.

The fact that the only time Sweden sent my favourite to Eurovision was the year it randomly happened to be Benjamin Ingrosso... I'll probably never fully recover from the torment I received back in 2018.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I want him back. I was having a conversation this morning with a lovely new friend I made recently, and he was beyond shook when I revealed Benjamin was my 2018 favourite, telling me what a terrible voice he had. I just checked Lastfm then and it turns out he has even more listens of Benjamin's music than I do with a little love heart next to his first Melo entry xheart See, everyone is a closeted Benjamin Ingrosso fan. Come out like I did. It's much easier.

90mXmrH.gif

Top Bottom