🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

[ALL WV ENTRIES]
[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

handeyener

Re: South Korea | *** WV2 NF BoA *** Ddl: 28th September 23:59 CET *** Please vote ^^ ***

:bg: voted. Great National Final. I love BoA, she was my first contact with kpop back in 2002. :D

Steffan

Re: South Korea

Welcome to WorldVision 02, South Korean NF!!!
:kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr:

dP6Hd.jpg

Our second entry will be sung by one of the most popular Korean artist today. The queen of k-pop herself, miss BoA Kwon. This NF will consist of 7 of my fave songs sung by her. So, here are the songs:

Since the NF consists of a somewhat large number of songs, we are providing a recap to help you in your voting:

Now, the voting system is really simple. You just rank the entries from fave to least fave and assign them points (7-6-5-4-3-2-1), 7 going to your favorite song and 1 to your least favorite entry. You can then send those votes to me via PM.

The deadline is 28th September at 23:59 CET.

Please vote ^^ (And feel free to comment as well)

New page :)

And thanx for all the comments guys xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Re: South Korea | *** WV2 NF BoA *** Ddl: 28th September 23:59 CET *** Please vote ^^ ***

Scotland voted - great selection of songs! Really hope one of my top 2 wins though xup

Tinchey

Steffan where is Eat you up!??!!??! :(

CypriotGirl

Veteran

OMG! There's a song in this NF that I fall in love with! I hope it will win!! I'll send my votes shortly! xlove

I love BoA, she was my first contact with kpop back in 2002. :D
My first contact with k-pop was Se7en. I don't really like him now, but back then it was enough for me to start listening to k-pop! :D

Steffan

Steffan where is Eat you up!??!!??! :(
Not a big fan of that song tbh :eek:

Sooo... Time for the first Sneak-Peak of the voting 7 voters so far :D Yay ^^

Current standings:

01. 38
02. 37
03. 33
04. 24
05. 22
06. 22
07. 20

Two songs are fighting at the moment but anything could still happen so we would really appreciate more votes ^^

Thanx to all the voters so far and please vote if you still haven't done so :D

nekoisneko

Valenti !!! xjump

I used to listen this song as Junior High School student. :lol:

JurianFeygen

I xlove Beat of Angel...

Voted!!!

CypriotGirl

Veteran

A lot of love for Valenti, am I the only one who is not fond of it? I mean, I liked the other songs much more than that one! :lol:

nekoisneko

A lot of love for Valenti, am I the only one who is not fond of it? I mean, I liked the other songs much more than that one! :lol:

I don't know,

i really love valenti (it has 3 different version of song. In korean, in japanese, and in english :lol:)

and I really love BoA :D

and here she is at SM Town Concert in Jakarta, Indonesia

boa-konser-smtown-stadion-gelora-bung-karno-senayan-jakarta-22-september-2012-1-20120923-008-bambang-jpg_064628.jpg

boa-dan-taemin-shinee-konser-smtown-stadion-gelora-bung-karno-senayan-jakarta-22-september-2012-1-20120923-003-bambang-jpg_064611.jpg

boa-dan-taemin-shinee-konser-smtown-stadion-gelora-bung-karno-senayan-jakarta-22-september-2012-1-20120923-004-bambang-jpg_064612.jpg

Steffan

Re: South Korea

Welcome to WorldVision 02, South Korean NF!!!
:kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr: :kr:

dP6Hd.jpg

Our second entry will be sung by one of the most popular Korean artist today. The queen of k-pop herself, miss BoA Kwon. This NF will consist of 7 of my fave songs sung by her. So, here are the songs:

Since the NF consists of a somewhat large number of songs, we are providing a recap to help you in your voting:

Now, the voting system is really simple. You just rank the entries from fave to least fave and assign them points (7-6-5-4-3-2-1), 7 going to your favorite song and 1 to your least favorite entry. You can then send those votes to me via PM.

The deadline is 28th September at 23:59 CET.

Please vote ^^ (And feel free to comment as well)

Another new page (fast :eek:)...

And omg she looks sooo good on those pics... I assume the last one is of "Only One" performance with Teamin? :)

nekoisneko

Another new page (fast :eek:)...

And omg she looks sooo good on those pics... I assume the last one is of "Only One" performance with Teamin? :)

yap, with Teamin from Shinee :lol:

after looking to old videos in Youtube, she had a concert 3 or 4 years ago ! (so this is her second concert). :lol:

instead Everlasting, her "Every Heart" is more popular. :D

JurianFeygen

BoA in Jakartaaaaa....... SOOC

How come I didn't know... AARRGHHHH X-OI

nekoisneko

BoA in Jakartaaaaa....... SOOC

How come I didn't know... AARRGHHHH X-OI

Are you sure ?! :eek:

how come you didn't know ?

every TV station reported "The Happening of SM Town Concert" in every Infotainment Show. :lol:

even one TV Station was showing Re-run of the concert today.

JurianFeygen

Are you sure ?! :eek:

how come you didn't know ?

every TV station reported "The Happening of SM Town Concert" in every Infotainment Show. :lol:

even one TV Station was showing Re-run of the concert today.

I know SNSD, SuJu held concert yesterday. I just didn't know that SM Town or whatever it is contains BoA in it. xcry

Steffan

Sooo... Time for another Sneak-Peak of the voting 10 voters so far :D Yay ^^

Current standings:

01. 53
02. 50
03. 45
04. 38
05. 37
06. 30
07. 27

Two songs are still battling it out at the moment but anything could still happen so we would really appreciate more votes ^^

Steffan

Sooo... Time for yet another Sneak-Peak of the voting. 16 voters so far :D Yay ^^

Current standings:

01. 85
02. 78
03. 78
04. 57
05. 55
06. 54
07. 41

One song is making a decent lead, but two more are still able to take over ^^

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

:no: voted.

OMG! Very inspired choice!
I do not really like K-pop but love the songs from NF xheart

Top Bottom