33 9.2%

21 5.9%

18 5.0%

24 6.7%

11 3.1%

78 21.8%

• Total voters

AngryAnt

Can't believe Bulgaria gave 1 point and UK zero to Greece :S weird results for Greece but not only Greece also Turkey got low points from diaspora you know only good points from diaspora was from Netherlands' and they were 8 points..

Surely dispora shouldn't be the only thing you're counting on? That sentence is one of things thats wrong with this contest.

Sorry Greece, in my opinion didn't deserve to go through the semi's and nothing i saw last night changed that opinion (yeah yeah i can talk as a brit). Hot girl, short skirt, lots of body shaking.. Its been done, you won with it seven years ago, it was old then in my opinion :p

Greekboy

^^I think she was referring to the usual people who always say that Greece only does well because of diaspora. If that was the case, where was the diaspora last night? Sure it plays some role, but not nearly as big as some people make it out to be. A favorite ESC myth I suppose.

EvNickGR

yes but this is not negate the top10 for 8 years in a row ;) I'm sure that if we participate next year, we will send something cool and modern :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
yes but this is not negate the top10 for 8 years in a row ;) I'm sure that if we participate next year, we will send something cool and modern :)

It's good to say "if we participate next year", because I honestly see Greece & Cyprus withdrawing, and I'm sad about it... Our parliament said that they will not approve any budget for ESC next year, so only if a record company takes the expenses we will participate, same with Greece this year... :(

Greekboy

Let's hope political influence doesn't get in the way of a participation next year. Already some people complained about this year even though Universal covered most of the costs. But if we do participate and if Universal Music sees this year's project as successful for them, I am sure they would be willing to do the same new year. A good place in ESC isn't necessarily their goal, although it would help them. I think their goal was to promote their newer singers. Eleftheria got a lot of attention, so lets see if their investment will pay off in the next year. Last week she said they have a new summer song ready to be released. Let's see if the ESC exposure will help her.

By the way, for this reason I don't think we will see Vegas next year. :( There is no way their record label would do that type of deal.

Misi

Actually I don't think this year's performance was worse than the ones in previous years so I don't really know why it wasn't voted high. Maybe just the songs were better - it means Greece should try better (which will be difficult and we all know why).

chekka187

so, first of all, sorry for my poor english..this is my first and last post here! (if it was in greek or in german, i am able to respond...)!
i have just two things to say!
1st, this year, greece "song" was more than bull****! im greek, and greece deserved the last place in my opinion with this kind of crap! 16 place is way too good...am i spelling it right? i hope so!
2nd, i read comments about vegas 2013 and ...wtf....we have so much beautifull music that can represent greece in a good way, no matter what place, but, not with crap like vegas or something like this...what about a GREEK SONG?
is greece afraid to send a real greek song? what we have to lose? nothing! there is no diaspora like much people said, there is nothing , just music!
sweden has NO DIASPORA AT ALL, and win with a ...at least authentic song! so here my suggestion, something like ...

Φίλοι - Πασχάλης Τερζής & Στέλιος Ρόκκος

and if we will be the last place, so we lose at least with an GREEK song!

thanks for nothing, APHRODISIAC (POOR POOR POOR CRAP)!!!!!!!!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
The worst Greek entry I remember of. However, it improved a little bit, and I could see this as a fair qualifier when I watched the first semi-final. Hopefully next year they get back on track after this break :mrgreen:

alca

Guys can somebody give me the link from the show OLA 9 that people made a fake video of This Is Our Night's "plagiarism"? I can't find it. Like this one

EDIT: I found it!

FallenAngelII

I'm really glad Greece was finally out of the Top 10. In fact, I didn't even want her to qualify for the final. Her singing was dreadful and the song was just a re-thread of the same song Greece's been sending virtually every year for the past forever.

You guys really need to stop having national finals where the songs are "sung" entirely playback because it decieves the public into voting for people who can't sing.

hijirio

Veteran
I think it was just the wrong year to send this song.
It could do very well in 2011 or 2010.

daniels1000

OMG :eek: Lithuanian songs had a nasty effect on you, I can see that now :geek:

No,really ,before Eurovision it was on my number 20 , and it was nothing special .

Now,when I listened to live performance around fifteen times I started to adore it(maybe just these few days when I'm obsessed with that performance :lol: ) . And I adore when she says " maniac "

CPV4931

The snippet sounds very promising imo - looking forward to the new song :-)

Top Bottom