14 4.5%

17 5.5%

19 6.1%

16 5.1%

79 25.4%

• Total voters

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Stefan Raab (one of the presenters of 2011's Eurovision) made fun of her in German television comparing her to a character of "Mars Attack" :mrgreen:

raab.png

As if he was a charming prince :lol:

Musicosity

Nice to see Mr. Raab doing again what he does best: Making himself popular by publicly ridiculing others ... :?

Btw. did they actually rip an ARD broadcast and then forgot to remove the logo? :lol:

Metafeller

Banned
People say this song sucks bla bla
She has a real talent to sing. She deserved this place. United Kingdom wasn't different this year.

theditz83

Veteran
I'm sorry, but I just didn't get Albania this year at all. The song and singer made my skin crawl with the weird discordant melody (which rose into painful screams at points) and the "ow-ow-owww, ow-owww... oowww-oww-oww-owww, ow-owww-ooowwww-owwwwww" part. Even the evil look on her face as she brandished her flag at the camera when she was awarded 12 points from a country just sent chills down my spine.

And what was the hair all about? It looked like a bundle of old rope that you'd used to tow a ship in to harbour... sorry Albania, you were my WTF country this year. I will never understand how you finished 5th and the wonderful ballads from Estonia and Spain were 6th and 10th respectively... clearly there was something wrong with the sound on my TV :?

hijirio

Veteran
Ever since the first time I heard this song, I've been thinking that this song is written just to show off her voice and her talent in screaming.
No melody at all.
Speaking-Speaking-Screaming-Crying-Screaming
Just showing off that she can scream well.
If she sang Kuula or Quadate Conmigo she would not be in top 10 in my honest opinion.

A-lister

Veteran
People say this song sucks bla bla
She has a real talent to sing. She deserved this place. United Kingdom wasn't different this year.

I don't think anyone deserves a high positions simply thanx to vocal talents, this is not Idol/X-Factor, if the song is not good then the voice shouldn't be an excuse for high position in a song contest.

HOWEVER, I think this deserved its high position as a song, because it was original and different, and although I'm afraid juries supported it because of the voice mostly, I hope they also appreciated the originality.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I don't think anyone deserves a high positions simply thanx to vocal talents, this is not Idol/X-Factor, if the song is not good then the voice shouldn't be an excuse for high position in a song contest.

HOWEVER, I think this deserved its high position as a song, because it was original and different, and although I'm afraid juries supported it because of the voice mostly, I hope they also appreciated the originality.

Agreed :mrgreen:

Who would say a couple of months ago that 'little' Albania would be the center of such fierce discussions concerning their song!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I'm sorry, but I just didn't get Albania this year at all. The song and singer made my skin crawl with the weird discordant melody (which rose into painful screams at points) and the "ow-ow-owww, ow-owww... oowww-oww-oww-owww, ow-owww-ooowwww-owwwwww" part. Even the evil look on her face as she brandished her flag at the camera when she was awarded 12 points from a country just sent chills down my spine.

And what was the hair all about? It looked like a bundle of old rope that you'd used to tow a ship in to harbour... sorry Albania, you were my WTF country this year. I will never understand how you finished 5th and the wonderful ballads from Estonia and Spain were 6th and 10th respectively... clearly there was something wrong with the sound on my TV :?

I totally agree with every single word!

LalehForWD

Rona got 106pt from the tele-votes, right behind Mandinga and at 8th tele-vote position. Together with 3rd position in jury votes, she finished at an overall 5th position in the contest.
tumblr_m13duwxY9f1r5ygdwo1_500.gif

xbutt to all Rona haters!!
tumblr_m4g8851tvU1qh7tx7.gif

tumblr_m4ttjkMtXE1r0ju74o1_500.jpg

alexa

I knew it she would be this high, deserved an even better result! Simply amazing! Gives you goosebumps all over...

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Rona Nishliu has the honour to represent Albania again with her entry ‘Suus’ at the international music festival “White nights of St.Petersburg 2012”.

Source

Don't be jealous..... Albania got only 1 top 10 place and Rona came 5th !! This shows us that Rona really deserved it !

I thought Rona's was definetly one of the best this year, the vocal prowess of this lady right here just kills me everytime inside, I felt every emotion through the song, it just pierced me...
I first heard it at the Albanian National Final, but the ESC performance was just pure perfection!
RONA 10 Points!!!

Miguel

This is one of the few 2012 Eurovision songs that gets better with time. It's unique and outstanding. xheart I will never understand the hate for it.

Impressive

Banned
Don't be jealous..... Albania got only 1 top 10 place and Rona came 5th !! This shows us that Rona really deserved it !
This is not about deserving. So what? If Slovakia qualifies to final, does it mean Slovakia deserves? HA-HA!
She deserved top 5, I agree you. But your reason is so silly :?

Top Bottom