18 6.3%

10 3.5%

4 1.4%

9 3.2%

43 15.1%

• Total voters

VedatiNet

Those were the old rules.

Now the ties are broken according to how many countries voted for a given entry. I guess Romania received points from more countries than Macedonia.
Romania got votes from 14 countries while Macedonia from 12

aletem

Black and white result for Macedonia: some Easternly points, very high points from Ex-Yu, and no points from the rest...

jdxd-j-1f0e.png
Which is their loss for not voting for Kaliopi. These countries recognized her greatness and voted for her! :mrgreen: :D

evija87

I wish it stayed that way ;):lol:

Kaliopi after getting "douze points" :D

I listened to her final performance for the second time and I think that her voice was tired, she sounded so tired after those hard two weeks of rehearsals and performances and it's not an easy song to perform.

By the way, Mods, please change video of Soluna for Kaliopi final performance in the first post ;D

Oh and wishes come true. I checked first page of this thread and first post after the admin's one is evilperson asking to choose internally Kaliopi :D

Jana

I really hope that Macedonia will quit this circus, cuz this is not a SONG contest, but POLITICAL and COUNTRY contest, but if my country Macedonia decide to participate next year again, of course that who ever will represent us will get our full support ... i'm just sorry for Kaliopi, ESC didn't deserved her as a singer, we should send a bunch of elders next year to make this circus more authentic... that's all i have to say ... shame on you Europe, placing Kaliopi on 13th place you just humiliate and disregard such singer, such magnificent voice and such a great song .....

rajo

13th out of 42 is a humiliation for you? Excuse me?!

I am sorry if Kaliopi has no appeal for voters outside the Ex-Yu. I wouldn't have expected winning with that song, and better songs scored worse (Cyprus, Iceland) or didn't even qualify (Finland, Slovenia).

A-lister

Veteran
I prefer this much more to the Serbian entry tbh, if an ex-Yugo country deserved a top. 3 this year, it was Macedonia.

aletem

If i should decide who will represent Macedonia next year it will be "Gulabica" or "Slatkar" himself because Europe just showed how much does not know to appreciate a high class singer like Kaliopi ....
xrofl3 xrofl3 Gulabica? She will forget the song on stage! xrofl3 :lol: :mrgreen:
13th place isn't that bad. I agree that she deserved a lot better, but it is what it is. Macedonia still has some experienced vocal powers in their pocket... such as Gish perhaps. :) There is also Dani who can do something like "Red rain". ;)

Quent91

I really hope that Macedonia will quit this circus, cuz this is not a SONG contest, but POLITICAL and COUNTRY contest, but if my country Macedonia decide to participate next year again, of course that who ever will represent us will get our full support ... i'm just sorry for Kaliopi, ESC didn't deserved her as a singer, we should send a bunch of elders next year to make this circus more authentic... that's all i have to say ... shame on you Europe, placing Kaliopi on 13th place you just humiliate and disregard such singer, such magnificent voice and such a great song .....

Stop it. You're acting like Kaliopi came last in the semi. You reached the final up to the 13th place. A lot of countries didn't qualify for the final and they don't have that attitude.

Anyway, your song was not a winner.

Metafeller

Banned
Stop it. You're acting like Kaliopi came last in the semi. You reached the final up to the 13th place. A lot of countries didn't qualify for the final and they don't have that attitude.

Anyway, your song was not a winner.

Almost about everything, I never agree with Quent91 but this must be only thing that I agree him/her.
Kalopi is in my favourite three entries, and I voted for her twice. So I mean, I loved her entry too. But result was not bad for her. What about Switzerland, Slovakia, Netherlands or Finland? Kaliopi must be happy. So am I.

PS her live performance was worse than studio version. I hoped more than that she did.

Yamarus

#30 in Sweden, that's not bad is it?

aletem

That's definitely not bad. That's great!! :D

And no Metafeller, her live performance was so much better than the studio version and this is why people ended up liking the song during the semi and the final! :)

Top Bottom