20 6.4%

14 4.5%

17 5.5%

19 6.1%

16 5.1%

79 25.4%

• Total voters

une

I can't believe it, Albania was second in the semifinal, and now this result!!!!!!Congratulations Rona Nishliu, she sang her heart out on stage both nights, very many congratulations!!!!......

CaraMia

This was the song that surprised me the most thanks to their stage performance. I didn´t like it at first. I thought she as a woman screaming. But on the stage she was breathtaking. I just had to admit how good it was! Congratulations for this quality, Albania! ;)

Tinchey

Congrats my beloved Albania!!! xheart Well deserved place, but IMO it should have been 1st place! :D

rashutaarbl

2nd in the semi, 5th in the final! I was in a total shock watching the votes :D I wasn't expecting us to do that great. Lot's of love from Kosovo Rona we are so proud of you xkiss

I think this will raise the interest of other artists to compete in the next National Final. I feel it was so low in the past couple of years I hope it can catch up the standards of Top Fest and Kenga Magjike :mrgreen:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
I'm so glad for best Albanian result ever, she definitely deserved it :D

She sang amazing xcheer and I'm sure that this was the jury winner in both semis and final btw :D

Yamarus

Probably tonight's biggest surprise (with Norway's last place). Congrats to Albania, especially considering the amount of hate this entry has caused. I think this is a deserved placing, contrary to Azerbaijan and Serbia.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Im soo happy right now, I don't know what to say. Ill write more later but gosh.. I said from the very beginning top 5 despite the massive amount of hate this woman got. At times I felt like I was the only person that got "Suus". But tonight 5th place!!!!! And she performed 3rd on the night. Now imagine a later draw, she would have beat Azerbaijan for sure and possibly even Serbia. She didnt win but 5th place is something to be proud of. A song soo brave, dark, unconventional, heartfelt and personal that no one seemed to understand, scoring soo high is a victory for music. Im pretty much sure she either topped the Jury vote or came 2nd. Best song EVER in the contest. I imagine ill never let another into my heart soo deep.

Scooby

Rona rocks the stage. I only can say WELL DONE GIRL

Bojan

congrats on the top 5!
what a voice, what a performance! veery emotional!

Fluke

Wow, it's great to see that quality and sophistication is recognized. Now we can only hope that this is taken as a sign that it's okay to send a bit "demanding" and challenging entries for the next year..... :)

PashonFrut

Great singer, no doubt about it. But what was that thing on her neck? looked like a turd ... she would be so amazing without it.

Grinch

It's definitely a love/hate song :geek: I hated it for a looong time until I watched her semi performance. And tonight I loved it!
Congrats on your best(?) result so far :)

She screams they said,bottom 5 they said! :p :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thanks gosh this didn't finished out of top 10.. finally great result for Albania from a great song.. too bad 12 students couldn't see this :/

by the was since 2 months I was telling ''if this song finishes out of top 10 I will never watch ESC again''

so now I am HAPPY !! GO RONA !

Spencre

Rona Nishliu - Albania has recieved :

12 points from Switzerland
12 points from San Marino
12 points from Italy
12 points from FYR Macedonia

10 points from Montenegro
10 points from Greece
10 points from Belgium

08 points from Hungary
08 points from Austria

06 points from Germany
06 points from Finland
06 points from Bosnia & Herzegovina
05 points from Turkey
05 points from Denmark
05 points from Croatia
04 points from Cyprus
04 points from Bulgaria
03 points from Slovenia
03 points from Georgia
01 point from Sweden
01 point from Serbia
01 point from Romania
01 point from Malta
01 point from Latvia

Mozz

As expected, my country The Netherlands, gave zero points to this song. It's just .... typical.

Even Belgium gave 10 points.

Which other countries didn't give any points either: The UK and Norway.

What do the UK and The Netherlands have in common (but also Norway)? They only love mainstream radio songs. And for Eurovision they only like predictable typical Eurovision stuff. It can never ever be something really brave or different.

moop

when this song came on my cat freaked out, ran for cover, hid under the couch and wouldent come out for about 15 minutes, i kinda wished i could have done that 2

Top Bottom