9 2.7%

10 3.0%

5 1.5%

22 6.6%

• Total voters

alca

She doesn't seem to enjoy it... :?

strupberry

The choreography and her singing are great, that's what matters the most to me, but I have to say some of the other things could be done better. I really hope they pick a better background, cause the one on the 1st rehearsal is so dull, boring, almost non existing.. and everybody else has great ones, including the ballads, so I really don't see why shouldn't we.
The dress could be better too, especially if it had some sleeves.. Eva is beautiful, but her arms would look better covered. :lol:
Lastly, she should stop licking her mouth between verses, it looks so unprofessional.

xxxxp

The choreography and her singing are great, that's what matters the most to me, but I have to say some of the other things could be done better. I really hope they pick a better background, cause the one on the 1st rehearsal is so dull, boring, almost non existing.. and everybody else has great ones, including the ballads, so I really don't see why shouldn't we.
The dress could be better too, especially if it had some sleeves.. Eva is beautiful, but her arms would look better covered. :lol:
Lastly, she should stop licking her mouth between verses, it looks so unprofessional.

Eva is great. :ugeek:

ParadiseES

I wish you good luck, guys! But I think you don't need it, cause this song really stands out. See you on Saturday! :)

Gerly

Eva is a sure qualifier

CC92

I still wish it to qualify but I hear it will not. They improved during the rehearsals though and the allocation draw went fine as well.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I don't know why but I'm really start getting worried about Slovenia, everyone is saying how disappointing the rehearsals have been. I love this song so I'm hoping for the best. Good luck Slovenia!!!

Gerly

I can't believe it :((( It's the saddest thing tonight. Eva and didn't pass to final. I'm sure it was 11th.

Hele.

Eva was stunning and awesome tonight! For me, the biggest unfair of this year eurovision. :(

Kryptonite

I hope that Eva isn't blaming herself for the failure. She was great and "Verjamem" is IMO our best entry ever..

Interrail

I said it in Croatian thread....same goes for Slovenia: I voted for it and it was great (though I liked Slovenian song more then Croatian), Slovenia deserves final more then BIH/Lithuania/Malta/Ukraine/Turkey...:( in my opinion...

issorus71

This was one of the songs that I predicted to be a sure qualifier, sorry it didn't make it. :/ this was one of the better balkan songs, equal to Serbia in my point of taste.

Top Bottom