20 6.8%

13 4.4%

16 5.5%

11 3.8%

13 4.4%

27 9.2%

• Total voters

voteme

Good luck Pernilla, all of Sweden is with you (vi håller tummarna) and wish we could vote!

I'd be much more confident she'd qualify if you guys could vote, hoping for good points from Iceland & Denmark though!

GRE

I'd be much more confident she'd qualify if you guys could vote, hoping for good points from Iceland & Denmark though!

Dont worry..!there are people from other nations that will suport Pernila ;)

TheLuflee

Fingers crossed for Pernilla! xcrossed xpray xpray xpray
Best of luck to my sweet Godnilla aka Pernilla! xkiss

evija87

She was great... I wanted so much to dedicate this song to my mum on 26th :(
Anyway... I'm proud of her, happy she decided to sing in the language they wrote the song, I will remember her and I'm so sad she won't be in the final :(
Tack så mycket Pernilla&Jonas!

Miguel

Pernilla - När Jag Blundar - Live - 2012 Eurovision Song Contest Semi Final 1

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Oh my, that was vocally quite painful at times and it's not the most difficult song to sing so I don't know what happened there. I knew at that point that Finland's odds of qualifying were slim to none. I'm sad cause it was in my Top 10 for this Semi.

Fluke

I guess that's the only song in Swedish we'll hear for a few more years at least :p

PoppySnuggleGlass

It wasn't a brilliant performance, but I still love the song.

I laughed when a viewer texted into the BBC with "Pernilla? Isn't that Indian Cheese!?" For the commentator to say "Nooo, that's Paneer!" I'm easily amused. :p

Mozz

Since the rehearsals, I knew that this song (one of my top 3 favorites) would not be able to make it to the final. And according to me, it can be for the major part be blamed on the visuals chosen for the performance. The red backdrop combined with the color of the dress and the dress itself (the design) were just unattractive and even looked cheap :?. This kind of 'small' mistakes can really make me angry and disappointed, because (for me) they are so obvious and can be corrected in simple ways. It's simply a matter of thinking about what looks attractive on the stage and on tv, it's really not that hard. Sigh...:(

VedatiNet

It was not predicted to qualify. I would been so happy that to be not true. I loved this song from the beggining. So sad for Finland :(

Top Bottom