Contact us

Spokespersons 2011

MyHeartIsYours

They should have Didrik Solli-Tangen for Norway!! Id love to see my beautiful Didrik again! :mrgreen:

alca

@alca. See? I wish we could have such memory because we forget everything next year :lol: j/k :lol:
Nah, that's ok with Ruslana. Tbh I'm not a fond of her recent songs myself =))). Since we are on ESC performers I would LOVE Alyosha as our spokesperson. I'd like someone serious as well as non-model look.

Oh my God! :eek: Yes! Verka too!! Seriously let me think! Is there any ukrainian entry I like? :eek: Hm ah yes! Phew! Loved Tina Carol in 2006 and I like Mika this year! :)
AlekS what is j/k?

And I'd like to see Alyosha presenting the votes!

to Valvejoodik: I hope it isn't Rolf, not that I have anything against him, but he looked ridiculous last years. I hope this year it would be Sandra Nurmsalu..
(Natukene imelik on rääkida inglise keeles, kuigi sa ka eestist :D:D)

A.B.

^

Sandra is a very good option.

I would like to see Paula Seling presenting the Romanian votes!

A.B.

I said that one week ago, but I have a feeling we will get the silly girl from the Loto :lol:

Only people related to the Eurovision Song Contest should present the votes from each country... We should be thankful it won't be Simona Sensual, Daniela Crudu or Bianca Dragusanu...

deese

^ you see, Narmish, I was right, when I wrote that Safura would announce our points. :D

Top Bottom