Contact us

EUROVISION 2011 SEXIEST MEN

Cooler

Banned
The best pic of Blue :D
blue0144514a.jpg

PashonFrut

you can all have Duncan, I will be fighting for Alex from Rasha :mrgreen:

dunno what I was thinking first hellouuu ... he is cute meeeyn, pictures don't do him justice :mrgreen:

Centrix

Romania

8.jpg

David-Bryan.jpg

8.jpg

8.jpg

8.jpg

8.jpg

Isabella

^ But you said before in Romanian thread how David is sexy? And now he looks fake? :eek: :lol:

He is certainly not too big. I would notice that since I don't like big guys xsnooty :lol: His muscles are perfect :mrgreen:

MyHeartIsYours

I've changed my mind Isabella! xsnooty :twisted:

He is actually sexy but those old pics of him when he used to be a stripper or whatever he was I've gone off and think are fake :p :lol:.
Perfect muscle amount is Alex Sparrow's (that's the only compliment I'm giving him ;) :D).

PashonFrut

sometimes when I look at this thread I miss my Marcini, the Polish bastard from last year :oops:

and his cat too :oops:

This year there are a lot of hot guys, but they don't have the coochie coochie coo factor :? (except for Loukas)

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

He is actually sexy but those old pics of him when he used to be a stripper or whatever he was I've gone off and think are fake :p :lol:.
Perfect muscle amount is Alex Sparrow's (that's the only compliment I'm giving him ;) :D).

David was not a stripper. Before he came to :ro: he was a garbage man!

Also, I think that David is one of the few contestants here you can find pics with, even without underwear :lol:

Isabella

Alex looks very cheap to me :twisted: Plus he is kinda irritating as well :lol:

sometimes when I look at this thread I miss my Marcini, the Polish bastard from last year :oops:

and his cat too :oops:

This year there are a lot of hot guys, but they don't have the coochie coochie coo factor :? (except for Loukas)

I miss Marcini too :( Hey, don't call him MY Marcini :evil: He is only miiiiiine. I think we agreed last year that I noticed him first :mrgreen: You can take his cat :lol:

PashonFrut

I miss Marcini too :( Hey, don't call him MY Marcini :evil: He is only miiiiiine. I think we agreed last year that I noticed him first :mrgreen: You can take his cat :lol:

OXO oOX xwedgie xpoke

angry-cat.jpg

Top Bottom