6 4.8%

3 2.4%

6 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MooseShoes

Are Georgia and Armenia having an unintelligible English off? I had no idea Iru was singing in English on the first listen??? What is with the mixing you can barely hear her throughout the song
Yeah, I didn't realise it was English either. It seems as if :am: and :ge: are doing their best to make Tattoo sound like an elocution lesson with Jacob Rees-Mogg.

simori95

I dunno about this one yet. For sure nice elements and staging potential, but for now it leaves me confused, warranting a 7 from me until further notice.

Betwixt Tales

Why on earth don't they bring in an English teacher (or better; writer) when sending a song to Eurovision? To me it cheapens the song a lot. It didn't even tell a small story. It's just some loose words thrown together. Most people won't listen to the lyrics, but to me it's losing points.
I'm the same as you. I always focus on the lyrics (when it's in a language I understand), so for me, this lowers the quality of the song as well.

The entry from last year had repetition in the lyrics too, but it did it with a completely different feel and flair. It remains among my favorite from 22.

"Circus Mircus!" :D

Iker

Veteran
It's a disappointment. For once I had high hopes from Georgia.

I am sadly not feeling it at all. It sounds quite grandiose but also lacking in substance. The words sung by Iru are undecipherable, which makes it worse. It may have more to do with sound mixing then the enunciation itself. And once I looked the lyrics up it did not make sense either.

If you told me she's singing it in Hindi, I'd believe you. Ok, there are parts that are adlib-like which are not in English there but still.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

I like the overall vibe of the song, but the lyrics feel very word salad-y to me. I don't really get what it's trying to say. It kinda feels AI generated to be honest.

Ajeje Brazorf

The lyrics are not the best, the composition and performance are great. It's an :8: and atm Georgia is just barely outside my top 10.

nudiecrudi

A very muscular voice exhibition.
That's it. But it's not enough
The same style as Tattoos by Loreen, great vocalizings with little substance.
I'm sure Iru is going to have a heavy staging too.

Sabrewulf238

I think I have to give it a :4: for right now. The music itself is pretty good but I just can't get over those nonsensical lyrics, it completely pulls me out of the experience. It doesn't feel like the song is even remotely putting across a coherent thought.

Deleted member 12761

It's good but yeah, the lyrics are weird. I wish some countries would let their singers sing in their own language. Not everyone needs to sing in english. Sometimes the english makes the songs worse. This song would've been interesting in her own language. Same with Armenia.

:8: points

FilipFromSweden

It’s good but not great. Wish it had more oomph :5:

Pencissy

Potential for a unique staging with a lot of asian cultural elements.
Amazing voice of Iru -dont get me wrong- I just learn about her a month ago.
Lacks in the lyrics but if she improves her pronunciation she's a bloody DARK HORSE for me. Won't surprise me if I see her top3 in odds after 1st rehearsal.

Gitte

was the word echo even ever said?

Safe to say, I expected something slightly different. It is also just so insanely repetitive. Loreen's lyrics aren't very deep either, but at least they form proper sentences.

MS.

Aren't these lyrics bad? To me they are.
That's exactly the point i wanted to ask about
Sorry but:
Days in a row
I'm thinking i know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown

It's like 4 unrelated sentences to me until now. I really want to know what is her message with this song.
Well i'm disappointed honestly with someone who has such an amazing voice like hers i expected a better song.

Last edited:
Top Bottom