6 4.8%

3 2.4%

6 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Schlagerman1

It is a little hard to judge since I don't know if it is the audio quality that is a little on the rough side or that I need the visual to connect with it more. So I will wait for a full judgement after 6 pm CET, but this has absolutely potential to be pretty cool!

HayashiM

Veteran
Not sure if it's a straight out :12:, but I think it's quite unique, and I love it. Georgia has got closer to the mainstream, but it still feels quite like Georgia. With the music video it can be even better.

So glad for this past week, it basically saved the season for me.

empo21

Veteran
OK Georgia is back! I can't rate it more than :8: for now, though. I love everything except the chorus.

This has legs for an epic staging.

ayzelto

For me it sounds like a well executed power ballad. The instrumental part is quite unique and her voice is undoubtedly outstanding. However, this is not winning. Judges will love it just because of her voice but I am not sure the televote will embrace something like this in 2023. However, I liked it very much and I think I’ll give it 8 points when the poll is up.

Tinchey

Reminds me of Karma by Anxhela Peristeri which was my fav in the final after that staging. But I really don't see this doing well, it's not memorable at all.

tsegaye

I'll wait with the final verdict when the music video is out, but isn't the vocals very far back in the mix? You can barely hear her besides her screaming ofc

mauve

Veteran
Giorgia never fails, but for me it is not as impressive as the past years actually. But it might grow on me, so let's see. For now between 8-10 points. I will wait 10 more minutes, then let's see again.

crashworld

Veteran
I can't believe I just came back home and I am in time for the music video premiere. LOL.

Edit:
OK, she is definitely singing in gibberish coz I can barely understand what she is singing. And at one point I thought she was singing "My Love is not a faaarrttt". I mean what can we say, Georgia also doesn't give a shite on what they send to ESC, so this is pretty much on point. The music video is fine, but the song is not. Giving this a :4: just for the aesthetics, no L'oreal Paris product placement and for being Georgia.

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
I can't believe I just came back home and I am in time for the music video premiere. LOL.

And i thought it'll be at midnight. We're lucky, I suppose.

Realest

This is the Renaissance of Old-Georgia.

Synergise

I feel like this is quite similar to Armenia in many ways, but this is a bit more avant-garde. I think I ultimately prefer Armenia to this though because that's a bit easier to listen to on a first hearing.

tsegaye

Ok so the mix is the same as in the leak... The song is really cool and this will probably slay live but as a studio version this could have been sooo much sharper. IRU completely drowns in the production, I can't hear a word she's singing. Besides that I'm really looking forward to seeing this in Liverpool, :8: points for now.

Wynnter

Interesting, experimental, has enough momentum to keep its energy going all the way through, an incredibly catchy chorus, and some hints of epicness. A solid :10: from me. Would need something sharper in order to get twelve points, and I'm a little afraid that it will become a fader, but for now I'm feeling it.

Ezio

Veteran
It's unique but not my thing.

Funny how 2 years ago there was this abundance of sexy ladies in silver skirts with upbeat bops.

And this year, all these sexy ladies in high fashion, serving looks and very original songs.

That's actually a problem for all of them because now I feel like none of them could win

Top Bottom