13 8.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Iker

Veteran
I really want to like this and will probably appreciate it more after 6 drinks, but that “I’ve got the power of a unicorn” chorus is just so damn stupid and cringey.

Unicorns* have a lot of amazing powers though! Still better than the hypothetical line: ''I've got the power of a sock'' would be as it carries some meaning.

*if only they were real, such a shame.

harey

Am I the only one whose brain switch to Life on Mars when listening to the first sentences of the song?

Ajeje Brazorf

My prediction is this song will finish around 10th-12th: it fits this year 's lineup, because we don't have lots of girl bops or "Slay qween" main events, it will have its own fans and reminds me a little of a more mature version of Stefania (expecially in the chorus) with some touches of Eleni/Efendi/Chanel. So, this song will qualify and finish mid table.

And it's a song Cinan of Wiwi's will definitely like, good for him.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
I would give 10 points for the chorus, it's strong, but not super original. I didn't know that unicorns were powerful.

Everything between the choruses is just super stressful and unpleasant for me.

gingerale

I'm confused with this because it's a track to showcase the talent of Noa Kirel which I suppose has a lot to do with hectic dancing.

I really enjoy parts of the song especially the verses but the chorus always takes me to a musical theater play for teenagers. Which is frightening.

It's a clear case of over thinking and constructing a somehow empty experience.

:7:

Fluke

Obviously trying to copy "Slo-Mo" but it comes across as trying too hard, it's completely artificial with no heart and soul, just like the country it represents. The "like a unicoooorn" part is incredibly ear-grating, like they tried to make it as annoying as possible. There's obviously some competence and creativity involved in it, but i'm just... no thanks.

empo21

Veteran
It's going for the SloMo effect, but it fails? SloMo had a dance break and a final chorus that seals the deal.

Unicorn's dance break sounds like it's constantly building up to something big and just ends. They aimed for SloMo, but landed on Mata Hari, but at least MH's build-up doesn't feel wasted.

Ezio

Veteran
it's completely artificial with no heart and soul, just like the country it represents.
:oops:

That's rich, coming from Sweden. Israel is not my favourite country musically, but spiritually.

John1

Not only the dance break is better executed than SloMo, but the whole song is even more memorable. I think people should start stopping underestimating her chances of qualifications, and winning.

Ezio

Veteran
I can't get this frickin corny song out of my head :mad:

rasmuslights

Veteran
Not only the dance break is better executed than SloMo, but the whole song is even more memorable. I think people should start stopping underestimating her chances of qualifications, and winning.

I don't think she'll win but to say she won't qualify is delusional. She'll finish way higher than Alexandra for example since the song sounds fresher and Noa is a way better performer + the budget will be enormous.

Looren

Veteran
I don't think she'll win but to say she won't qualify is delusional. She'll finish way higher than Alexandra for example since the song sounds fresher and Noa is a way better performer + the budget will be enormous.

She definitely will qualify but I think Alessandra will finish higher, except if Noa pulls off a Chanel and manages to surprise us with a top 3 finish

Right now I see her ending up around 8-15 but all predictions tend to get erased at the second the rehearsals start lmao

Mrm

Veteran
She definitely will qualify but I think Alessandra will finish higher, except if Noa pulls off a Chanel and manages to surprise us with a top 3 finish

Right now I see her ending up around 8-15 but all predictions tend to get erased at the second the rehearsals start lmao
They invest a lot of money into this one...

SpiritofKeiino

I'm disappointed with the song, I was expecting better. I do think the performance on the night will elevate it.

I expect it to come 8th or 9th in its SF and maybe top 15 in the GF. I'm not getting top 10 vibes off it despite this being (imo) a generally weak year.

A-lister

Veteran
:oops:

That's rich, coming from Sweden. Israel is not my favourite country musically, but spiritually.

Lol are Swedish people even allowed to have opinions on this forum according to you? xshrug Your shtick is tired already, your obsession with anything Sweden/Swedish is unhealthy at this stage...

Ezio

Veteran
This song slaps so hard

Top Bottom