16 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HayashiM

Veteran
This is now official on the Eurovision website : Vesna will represent the Czech Republic with their entry My Sister's Crown. I guess the competition is over. No one will beat this with the message of the song and the context. Congrats Czechs for your first victory ! I've already booked my flight for Prague

News here :

Yassss! Slay queens! xheart ;)

Bobjan FR

Yayy finally.... i was really worrying

This is now official on the Eurovision website : Vesna will represent the Czech Republic with their entry My Sister's Crown. I guess the competition is over. No one will beat this with the message of the song and the context. Congrats Czechs for your first victory ! I've already booked my flight for Prague

News here :

It's too early to say that

DirtyFalcon

Yayy finally.... i was really worrying

It's too early to say that
Ukrainian diaspora (especially the ones who left Ukraine because of the war and there are millions of ukrainians) will massively vote for that and give it a huge boost compared to the other competitors for the win. That's why i think this doesn't have any competition. The song is great, powerful and people will be touched by it (and for a reason). I would be more than shocked if this doesn't go 1st.

Deleted member 12761

Great news. And it's also great to see that they're doing well on the charts. This is good for Eurovision as a whole. I really hope Czech Rep. gets a fantastic result, maybe even win. Rooting for Czech Rep.!

Bobjan FR

Ukrainian diaspora (especially the ones who left Ukraine because of the war and there are millions of ukrainians) will massively vote for that and give it a huge boost compared to the other competitors for the win. That's why i think this doesn't have any competition. The song is great, powerful and people will be touched by it (and for a reason). I would be more than shocked if this doesn't go 1st.
mhhhh i doubt (especially if some of them react like some did on social medias), and ukrainians could just vote ... ukraine. but it will be more clear when all the songs will be out.

dizzydjc

This took a while to grow on me but now I see it's full potential. Would be an amazing win for the Czechs

ESC94

Sadly I can´t share the excitement some other members have about :cz: 2023. :confused:

It´s interesting to have an "ethnic" song from Czechia, but for me it sounds very chaotic and all over the place. Their voices are also rather challenging for my ears. Good to hear some Czech again though.

All in all I give :5:, it´s not a disaster since I could listen to it without feeling insulted but for me it´s really not the masterpiece many other users see in it. xthink

MooseShoes

News here :

Rejoice! Rejoice! There is a lot of work to do here on so many levels, but the rewards could be immeasurable. (Okay, they could technically be measured in points and position on the scoreboard, but you get the idea.)

Good Lord, I love :cz: at Eurovision!

Sabrewulf238

I gave it a 6 in the poll. There are parts of this I love and other parts I'm kind of cool on.

For me it feels a lot like a "I should like it but" kind of song.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

0scar

This is amazing, normally I'm not that keen on these kind of entries but this is fascinating.
I can absolutely see it winning in Liverpool (would love to see Czechia winning as well), but they need to improve their staging

An easy 12 points.

boyardor

So maybe this was the problem of delay with posting photo of Vesna.

Top Bottom