4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

Proud of our entry. Music Video is amazing + I know they'll sell it live.
Actually this is so true. I first watched the music video (great video btw!!) and was not totally convinced and then I watched the live performance and they brought this to life so much. They have got such great energy and charisma.

Decent enough. Well done :sl: - finally! I think I will give them a :10:. I’m just really enjoying their vibe and their energy!

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow! This is insanely good???!!!!!!

I think I love it? Is it better than "Sebi" or "Hvala, ne"? - I don´t think that, yet but it´s surely a :10: from me now!

It´s super catchy and addictive and I love the entire vibe they´ve been going for.
It´s hitting hard enough without leaving the "pop territory". It´s a really, really good song and I can totally see this qualify, imo.

empo21

Veteran
Nice song. I think I'll like it more and more after a few listens, but right now it lost me after the first minute and a half.

Sounds like a nice song to have in your playlist, though. An improvement for Slovenia.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This needed two listens to make up my mind. I guess they delivered what I had in mind. Doesn't sound very competitive though.

Still, :8: for now xheya

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Very charming stuff, clearly more of a live performance song than an album track.

Lacks a Big Defining Moment atm, but that's not a big deal. The song's good and I like them as performers, so hopefully there's a final in the cards for one of my fave ESC countries. :-)

I will defo throw this a vote on semifinal night.

:8: in the poll from me.

Datura

Hm its not Bad but i expected a lot more. Its not very memorable at first listen. Maybe its a grower

aef

I think songs can booth succes by having the one big moment or by delivering a special mood and vibe ( :nl: 2014 is the best example for that) - I think :sl: can also do well by creating this special mood and vibe for their 3 minutes

marty

The live version is better than the studio version. still not sure if the song is strong enough to reach the final.

Top Bottom