Contact us

Malta MALTA 2023 - The Busker - Dance (Our Own Party)

How do you rate this entry?

11 8.4%

14 10.7%

19 14.5%

19 14.5%

13 9.9%

17 13.0%

12 9.2%

11 8.4%

6 4.6%

4 3.1%

5 3.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I give up. My stream keeps breaking down now and I understand my laptop as offkey-singing seems to be a firm part tonight.
That's because we get 2 💫 bizzy 💫 w/ Challenges around us 😵 we need to ✋ STOP ✋ and see what ~*B E A U T Y*~ lies inside us 💆‍♀️, cuz Anything. 😮 Could. 😲 Happen. 🫢 2 YoUoOUOUouOuU 🙀

CPV4931

I liked "Girls Let Down" and "Dance" the most yesterday, but in General I am not that convinced by their NF this year so far... (also didn´t expect a lot tbh)

Realest

Everyone now prays to be drawn in Maltas Semifinal.

Mainshow

Veteran
Cancel this ASAP.

Why got Aidan disqualified? Because he´s the only one who submitted a competitive entry?

Brooke is a great singer but her Swedish reject is horrible. IF she wins, I hope to see Malta change the whole entry once again (+ praying that they wont choose a worse and less competitive and more generic song again)

Looren

Veteran
Aidan : Brings a quality song
MESC producer : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE DON'T WANT THIS ! FIND A WAY TO DISQUALIFY

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Aidan : Brings a quality song
MESC producer : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE DON'T WANT THIS ! FIND A WAY TO DISQUALIFY

They would have changed it anyway.

EscGeek

Veteran
1-Aidan is overrated by fans
2-Despite this, his song was one of the better ones, but not exactly my favorite
3-Regarding rule 5.6: That's rich, coming from Malta :ROFLMAO:

esc87fan

Rule 5.6 of MESC states: The engagement of marketing personnel, marketing officials, marketing companies or the engagement into some sort of marketing or promotional campaign or activity by the artists to promote themselves, the song, their participation, or in some way to influence the public vote is strictly prohibited. The publication of any social media post, promotion material, interviews or media presence/exposure from the announcement of the quarter finalist’s onwards is also strictly prohibited. Any breach of this clause will lead to automatic disqualification.

In doing so, he also broke Rule 5.3, which states: By participating in the Malta Eurovision Song Contest 2023, each applicant is accepting to be bound by these terms and conditions regulating this participation. All applicants undertake to follow all the contest’s regulations and PBS directives. Any breach of these regulations may result in immediate disqualification.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Top Bottom