7 3.9%

21 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

For the sake of Eurovision, I'll give this :2: points. I don't know exactly why though.

Gitte

Still angry... This was my mocktailmakingbreak.

God forbid we send a talented young woman again. Even though it was a twice in a row top 10; first they fucked over sennek's staging and then luka was dumped. We shall not send talented young women apparently (my top 2 were chérine and gala switching around)

Mainshow

Veteran
Actually, I´m quite nervous about the :de: national final now - Central European national finals are mostly shit in terms of televoting.
It´s like we pick the most chanceless songs of all choices just to troll Europe (and being angry at Europe for "hating us and not voting for us" in May).

VirginiaVision

I'll say more or less the same thing I said in the Ukraine thread: though this wasn't my pick, there will be another 30+ entries for me to potentially obsess over

I encourage everyone on here to remember that and not send Gustaph any hate. Better yet, show him some love! He seems to me like a sweet guy :)

njdevils94

Veteran
Guess I‘ll drop my final Rating before the show here as well

7. Gustaphe - pleasant, but also so, sooo dated.
6. Loredana - also a bit dated, but what‘s worse for me is that in my opinion the coloring of her voice doesn’t quite fit the instrumental, can’t exactly place why.
5. Chérine - sorry, I get why people like it but I just can‘t share that sentiment. And I fear she‘s one of those bubble faves that would tank.
4. Hunter Falls - pleasant but irrelevant, however I like it the best out of the four I have mentioned so far.
3. The Starlings - equally irrelevant as Ooh La La, but all the more pleasant (to me).
2. Ameerah - The Carnival has something enchanting about it that I can’t quite place, though I fear it might not be enough to stand out.
1. Gala - Guys, I get it, it‘s very hit or miss, and it’s a miss for many, but an absolute hit for me, and I don’t think I am the only one, so it could actually work for Eurovision as well. No guarantee, of course. Could go France 2022 or Albania 2012, but in my opinion, it’s worth taking the risk.
Well :lol:

Gitte

I wasted 75 cents voting for Gala only for THIS to win. :mad:

Edit: I want to become a Dutch citizen in order to not be ashamed of my country's entry

Top Bottom