7 3.9%

21 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

simori95

I once again quote Emily Roberts, as I like to do. „Daaaamn hoooow“.

Does Gustaph happen to be an ominous millionaire who secretly bought thousands of votes?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I used to live in Liverpool and always felt like the city was missing something, maybe that something was gustaph

ngl I feel like it's something the British public would stan real hard tbh

Realest

Doesnt work outside :be:.
2 Points.

Datura

why is everybody so mad about this? i actually think its pretty good. hope they spice it up a notch performance-wise for eurovision but i don't think it's bad (haven't seen the other performances though just tuned in before the winner was announced)

MS.

Between the app not working the mess of an organization and the extremely complicated rules.
I am just glad i didn't buy a ticket to witness this live.

Etanna

I mean... I never would have expected Belgium to choose this song, but it's not actually bad? Vocally Gustaph and the backup singers all sounded great. He just needs to improve his stage presence/choreography and change his outfit (the backing singers were great though).

I'm afraid the lack of juries in the semis unfortunately makes it hard for this song to qualify but it's not a disaster of an entry.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
How? Why?

I can't believe this won a national final. What happened? It sounds like he's making it up as he goes along. I think of it as a metacommentary on the concept of "quiet quitting," in which he quiet-quits the songwriting process about fifteen seconds in.

Classic ironic :5: points: interminable except for the layer of irony I've assigned to it.

simori95

OMG. I really need to recover. I am laughing so hard and yet I am so damn disappointed.
Let’s open a self help Group. He was literally my toilet break and now he won. How can I process this?

I am so disappointed but also weirdly intrigued about how this could have happened.

Mainshow

Veteran
The song´s not bad - the performance was quite convincing... but it´s a Eurovision entry...

Such songs ended up finishing last in 2010 and they will be finishing up last in 2023 - no matter how often they will be revamping that song.

aef

OMG. I really need to recover. I am laughing so hard and yet I am so damn disappointed.
I mean it's somehow low-key guilty-pleasure style enjoyable, but not competitive under any circumstances. It's really a song and performance from a different Eurovision era. It feels like a Eurovision 2007 NQ with 22 points.

Top Bottom