14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
I expected this to happen, Ukraine has a tendency to send the wrong winner after winning. First mistake of the season. Well there goes Ukraine's chance to be in my personal top 4th year in a row (including 2020).

Sad results, the people in here who wanted no national identity got what they asked for. Big meh!

allenakaalan

It's a solid entry for sure, but Tvorchi, for me, has consistently been almost but not quite there. Out of the songs I've listened too, there's always something I really like, but they always have something missing that don't really take them over the top.

Looren

Veteran
Didn't we have like 3 black acts in Vidbir in 2020? And televoters gave 12pts to a black dude this time.

Yeah I didn't talk about that, just talking about them casual racist ESC viewers who'll be like : "a black dude can't represent Ukraine in ESC" there are people like that every year

Mainshow

Veteran
I expected this to happen, Ukraine has a tendency to send the wrong winner after winning. First mistake of the season. Well there goes Ukraine's chance to be in my personal top 4th year in a row (including 2020).

Sad results, the people in here who wanted no national identity got what they asked for. Big meh!

PLEASE.. don´t mention 2020 - I need a quality ESC next year!

But yeah, I´m with you on this one - :ua: has been part of my personal Top 3 in 2020, 2021 and 2022... TVORCHI will probably not be part of my Top 10 but if they come up with a great revamp, I might be upgrading it (and it will be settling mid-table)

Wait, I can't get over this peacefully, I'm not that much of a character. 🤣

WTH was this and this song?

The song is so Dr. Dre 1992 - 1997 production, only done in a small amateur local studio. It's so outdated, bland and senseless. 😏

I think the Boomers watched this year's Vidbir and voted. 🤣🤣🤣

Let me remind myself of some real master class from those past days (century even 🤣)

I'm better now, going out to celebrate with crazy Croats, ef this. 🤣

XOXO to Ukrainian friends and NAFO fellas.

lasse braun

Didn't we have like 3 black acts in Vidbir in 2020? And televoters gave 12pts to a black dude this time.
little manipulation?
can't believe that the older (conservative) people call for this kind of music or was it this time a teenage televoting?

Fierro

I think Tvorchi is a good option for Ukraine this year for a number of reasons. Song-wise maybe not as strong, but do we need to win again? Jerry Heil would be epic probably, but I didn't feel her performance as much as I expected today. Also better to choose such 'safe' act as Tvorchi in a year when we qualify automatically than when we are in semifinals.

Fierro

little manipulation?
can't believe that the older (conservative) people call for this kind of music or was it this time a teenage televoting?
Don't know what you are trying to question - people simply vote for music they like, they don't care about person's skin color.

Just saw this on Twitter and it made me laugh. :lol:

GZK2Jcd.png
Wow this is very peaceful response for Twitter

lasse braun

Don't know what you are trying to question - people simply vote for music they like, they don't care about person's skin color.
i've nothing written about skin color i 've written something about the musicstyle of the winnersong - ok?

HarryUK

I must admit that this is not an entry I'd expect from Ukraine. I love the opening, although I don't think the song goes anywhere :(

Fierro

i've nothing written about skin color i 've written something about the musicstyle of the winnersong - ok?
Every year there's male act who's got crazy teens fanbase (aka Melovin, O. Torvald, most of recent Swedish ESC acts) etc

I think Tvorchi is in the same boat

Top Bottom