61 26.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinchey

The lineup is out!
Honestly this looks a mess... Let 3 would have worked 20 years ago. Mario Petreković being included is a mess beyond any reason and don't get me started with Krešo i Kisele Kiše. So many no names are included and solo artists that just need airplay.

I feel like it's a battle between Kedžo and Eni. And I expect basic croatian pop.

Edit: Glad Luka and Anja from Pocket Palma made with Harmonija Disonance... but I will probably not like it like their last attempt

Mainshow

Veteran
I´m just slightly disappointed that Kedzo´s song title is in English but apart from that, I can´t say anything about the line-up.
It´s a pity Igor didn´t make it - even though he submitted an entry - surely, it wasn´t that bad to not even make the "plan b list"?

Bmbriga

This is a complete mess.
I just don't understand. I know it's hard to pick songs, because probably 98% they receive is trash.
I can live with not knowing half of people on the list, it doesn't have to be bad.
But looking a little bit through their discographies, even if the songs are otherwise, most of those songs will be dead before they touch the UK ground.

rasmuslights

Veteran
so yeah... i have little hope for croatia...

if there'll be no surprises, I think they'll have a rather hard time qualifying.

Yazy

Okay....I am not saying that having semi finals would fix issues.

But they DID make the promise that there would be semis in the format, did they?

And now they are doubling back from that without any prior announcements...
HRT and their beautiful consistency.

EDIT: Spain split even smaller amount of songs into two nights. So what was the problem here? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
I'm very curious about Let 3.:unsure:

The tricky part is that if they go all out they might get banned for whatever reason, but if they don't put themselves out there, it's gonna be a filler song.

randajad

Veteran
I'm very curious about Let 3.:unsure:

The tricky part is that if they go all out they might get banned for whatever reason, but if they don't put themselves out there, it's gonna be a filler song.
It will be either awesome or mega cringe like Toni Cetinski last year. 👀

shameless

Since I hope that all ESC2020 artists (except for Aksel, who robbed Erika and Tom Leeb, because he's a snob) or at least as many as possible will grace the ESC stage eventually, I am rooting for Kedzo in this one as everyone else seems to be not so interesting anyways.

Yazy

I can´t really comment much on the line up except for three things:

1. I HATE the song title for Damir´s entry (and it doesn´t get any better that it will probably end up being our actual entry in the end).

2. Boris Štok is an artist that I have been listening in my own time recently and I actually love his sound and genre. Therefore I am curious if his entry will be competitive.

3. There is a song in the line up called "Kme kme"?! Really?! xrofl:lol:

For God's sake, send Let3, you'll be in the Grand Final 100%.

This is Let3 ladies and gentlemen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1474862.jpeg

This one was a hit, when during a primetime interview on Sunday 2pm the interviewer warns them: You promised you'd use a word Penis instead of C**K during live transmission, this is not what we agreed beforehand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please stop harassing us with marsh mallow Kedzo.

Last edited:

jello

now i'm legit curious about these let3 guys. and i'm so darn happy that damir's actually back xcry

now i'm legit curious about these let3 guys. and i'm so darn happy that damir's actually back xcry

Out of all who applied for Dora, Let 3 are the only real Croatian music stars.

In several years they had won Porin's (Croatian version of Grammy) for Best Rock band, Best Alternative Album, Album of the Year, Best Song, and even Best Theater Music.

Their songs are witty and provocative, but well composed and funny. Last album's title was: "Angela Merkel talks sh*t" (we all agree since February 2022 🤣).

They are very versatile and love to integrate various musical styles into their rock expression such as disco, techno, Croatian and Bosnian folklore etc.

More of them

The Barbies on their costumes 🤣

Other participants worth of mentioning, who Croats actually do listen and love, and they do make great music and have a carteer outside Dora and receive music awards, are:

1. Detour

2. Eni Jurišić

Just because of these 3 competitors this year's Dora is already better than all Doras from previous 7 years or so.

Last edited:

Yazy

Everyone out here talking about the line up and I´m still just banging my head against the wall thinking: "Why the hell not spit these 18 songs into two semis? Who the hell can get the impression of what the best overall package is with almost 20 songs in one night?! xstars

Everyone out here talking about the line up and I´m still just banging my head against the wall thinking: "Why the hell not spit these 18 songs into two semis? Who the hell can get the impression of what the best overall package is with almost 20 songs in one night?! xstars

Sanremo? 🤣

Boring and predictable wannabe controversial has-beens xcoffee

zl-Sxj-Dz8-OTp-BZLGkgq-1.gif

Totally unfair, they have never been intellectually pretentious as that c**p "smart" Croats adore like Jinx, Pips Chips & Videoclips etc. 🤣

Let3 have been nothing but amusing and fun.

And they are as disturbing privately as publicly. 🤣

Top Bottom