Contact us

Where will it be hosted?

EscUKFan

It’s been shortlisted to Glasgow or Liverpool

The knife crime capital of Europe vs the gun crime capital of Europe…. Edge of your seat stuff! Embarrassing really
Weren’t you supporting London earlier in the thread? Certainly never any crime there is there.

HarryUK

Weren’t you supporting London earlier in the thread? Certainly never any crime there is there.
Pure bias and London’s crime rate per head of person is no where near as high as these two cities. In Liverpool for example, a little girl was shot dead in her own home recently. The killer still hasn’t been found because people would rather not grass them up… which is awful

Rocket man

Glasgow for the win. Also, if the UK does win next year and we host it again the following year, then it has to be Manchester.

EscUKFan

Pure bias and London’s crime rate per head of person is no where near as high as these two cities. In Liverpool for example, a little girl was shot dead in her own home recently. The killer still hasn’t been found because people would rather not grass them up… which is awful
Well I had a lovely long weekend in Glasgow over Easter and didn’t get shot or stabbed so I think people will be fine!

EscUKFan

A bit sad Manchester didn’t get it, but the new arena opens next year which would be much more suited to host the contest, and also has a 23k capacity. It’d be a perfect venue if we win in the next few years!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It’s a shame the promotional videos didn’t go public, as it would have been interesting. Liverpool was my early favourite but having just been to Glasgow, it’s an amazing, attractive and vibrant city and would be great host. Whoever misses out should get first refusal if UK 😱actually wins it soon and the country is not too poor to host.

Yeah, The 2 I saw was only by chance and no other reason, it would be cool if they were promoted more, although I did see BBC News were doing regular segments on each city bid in the afternoon. Either would be great for their own reasons. I've actually never been to Scotland before, so Eurovision would be a good enough reason as any to make it happen. First refusal for 2024 when we win next year. xheat Our era of being hated by eurofans for being successful is nearing. 🙌

theditz83

Veteran
Yeah, The 2 I saw was only by chance and no other reason, it would be cool if they were promoted more, although I did see BBC News were doing regular segments on each city bid in the afternoon. Either would be great for their own reasons. I've actually never been to Scotland before, so Eurovision would be a good enough reason as any to make it happen. First refusal for 2024 when we win next year. xheat Our era of being hated by eurofans for being successful is nearing. 🙌
Umm... This is the first reason you've had to visit Scotland you say?...

teambestb.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Umm... This is the first reason you've had to visit Scotland you say?...

teambestb.gif

paris-hilton-car.gif

Bye x

If I want bad weather and gastroenteritis from the local food all I have to do is leave my front door and go into town xo. It's cheaper.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@theditz83 for real though, it's just because I didn't have a car until recently and trains require me to sell an organ the prices are so extortionate. :lol:

HBKaus

Another thing to consider is availability. Would Liverpool be more amenable to dates in May? Over Glasgow?

EscUKFan

I‘m 99% sure it’s Liverpool at this point.

Top Bottom