14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Christina Soloviy, KRUT' and Tonya Matvienko can become our JESC selection jurors, meaning PBC has already approached them about Vidbir.
We're going to vote for Vidbir jurors too. The voting will start in October-November.

HarryUK

If it's unsafe to host Vidbir in Ukraine, would another country like Poland or Romania let them host it in their country? I'd of course be honoured to let them host it in the UK, but I imagine the cost of doing it here is a lot more than in a neighbouring country

Mainshow

Veteran
After getting to know that Ukraine hosted an entire concert underground (the one in Kyiv because of the country´s 31st anniversary as an independent nation), I think that Vidbir could be organised the same way but I will keep on praying that the war will have ended before December - I don´t want to think of a Ukrainian national final under such "conditions/circumstances" - The fascist colonisers and imperialists needs to be defeated.

A-lister

Veteran
If it's unsafe to host Vidbir in Ukraine, would another country like Poland or Romania let them host it in their country? I'd of course be honoured to let them host it in the UK, but I imagine the cost of doing it here is a lot more than in a neighbouring country
After getting to know that Ukraine hosted an entire concert underground (the one in Kyiv because of the country´s 31st anniversary as an independent nation), I think that Vidbir could be organised the same way but I will keep on praying that the war will have ended before December - I don´t want to think of a Ukrainian national final under such "conditions/circumstances" - The fascist colonisers and imperialists needs to be defeated.

Most probably it will be hosted underground (just like their Independence Day TV concert was and other concerts prior to that too which @Mainshow pointed out), so I think it is safe to host in Ukraine and based on what I saw from the Independence Day show, the production will still be fine enough.

I do agree with @Mainshow and pray that the fasZists have been kicked out from Ukraine by then, but I don't hold my hopes up. Somehow though people need to start to live in some ways, an underground Vidbir is showing that there is still life in Ukraine despite all the horrors created by a certain neighbor...

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
Every year people mad at juries on our NFs, so this time they will also take responsibility
Yeah I understand that.....knowing how people are they always are not satisfied of something.... so I hear from the distant the complaints after this decision...

anwyay excited for their next entry xheart

AlekS

Veteran
Welp, I predicted Maruv, Go_A, Alina Pash, thought that Kalush is too local and didn't mention them, so lessgo :cool:

SKYLERR

Khayat

Odyn v canoe

Tik Tu

Spiv brativ

Authentix

Mia Ramari

Or Ukrainain turbofolk :unsure:

I would love to have her in Vidbir:
Masha Kondratenko
But her live is not it.

Jerry Heil has entered :us: Berklee College of Music so I'm not gonna mention her.

And I will keep summoning Natalie Papazoglu every year. Girl, you've promised :nervous:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoH_SSUM8ek

allenakaalan

I'd be down for an Authentix feat. July Vitraniuk entry, especially considering July's relations with all the recent Ukrainian Eurovision acts, it's only a matter of time before she goes to Eurovision herself.

A-lister

Veteran
Authentix
I'd be down for an Authentix feat. July Vitraniuk entry, especially considering July's relations with all the recent Ukrainian Eurovision acts, it's only a matter of time before she goes to Eurovision herself.
It's the first time I hear about Authentix but I listened to this mentioned song and some others on Spotify and I really like what I hear. Something in this style would be very worthy "hosting entry" for Ukraine. It's undoubtedly Ukrainian in style, but more scaled down and "earthily" (if that makes any sense) compared to Go_A and Kalush (both of whom been great representatives in their own rights of course).

Rocket man

It's the first time I hear about Authentix but I listened to this mentioned song and some others on Spotify and I really like what I hear. Something in this style would be very worthy "hosting entry" for Ukraine. It's undoubtedly Ukrainian in style, but more scaled down and "earthily" (if that makes any sense) compared to Go_A and Kalush (both of whom been great representatives in their own rights of course).
Yeah, this was the one that stood out for me too. I get a 90's vibe from this group's music but with a Ukrainian flavour, I like it.

AlekS

Veteran
She was in Alina Pash team this year. I hope she will be the lead vocalist this time.
She's my #1 choice so far. But I also wouldn't mind some newcomer surprising us with a great song.

Edit: She was in Italy, supporting her boyfriend. This is what she said about Eurovision: "This is the best thing I've ever experienced" xlove

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Yeah, this was the one that stood out for me too. I get a 90's vibe from this group's music but with a Ukrainian flavour, I like it.

This! I thought listening to them it gave me "Sting if he was Ukrainian incorporating Ukrainian elements into this kinda soft-rock singer-songwriter indie style"

AlekS

Veteran
Not sure if it's for Eurovision, but the new song from Authentix is called Mavka.
They will release the music video soon.

Top Bottom