• It's a Rainy Day!

5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
finalround.png

It’s a Rainy Day!: Send songs that have rainy weather in their MVs.
Only Colours: We don't want to be racist ofc, but eh, all these white people dominating WV.. This time we only send people from colour. No white supremacy anymore!!!
Whoreoscope: Send a song that has your zodiac in the title (singer or song), can be in any language but has to be your own zodiac! E.g pisces can send with ‘fish’ in the title
Karaoke - Deliver the most groundbreaking karaoke performance ever in a new WV karaoke competition
Only Bops: Let’s leave the right pots entries behind and send the most explosive bops imaginable to make up after last WVSO.
Schlager: Send your best happy-go-lucky schlagers hits.
ESC NON-Qualifiers: Send a ESC Song that didn't qualifier for the Final.
Language Mix: send songs that use at least 2 different languages in lyrics
WV Debut: Send an entry from your first WV edition

Fierro

Voted for the option i didn't expect to support at first. But it would be really lovely if this wins xlove

MiraShadowMan

🤡

yWdyn7F.png

Dear "no pop - no bop" haters

Someone suggested the theme you would CERTAINLY support. But, according to the results, only two people actually voted for "only bops" theme.

I remembrer more than two people who complained on the "no pop - no bop" theme win in the previous poll... you forgetful bishes

Yours sincerely
Mira

Ewigkeit

Veteran
🤡

yWdyn7F.png

Someone suggested the theme you would CERTAINLY support. But, according to the results, only two people actually voted for "only bops" theme.

I remembrer more than two people who complained on the "no pop - no bop" theme win in the previous poll... you forgetful bishes

Yours sincerely
Mira
My vote my choice

empo21

Veteran
🤡

yWdyn7F.png

Yours sincerely
Mira
I love bops, but I'm also a whore, so my choice was clear

EDC0708

Hi, I won the last edition (still surprised!), so had been considering whether to host this time if there was the opportunity. Unfortunately, Karaoke wasn't an option I was particularly sure on hosting, I would be too embarrassed to enter myself (not a singer!), and it seems the most challenging of the options to organise.
For that reason, it may be best for the 2nd place contestant to take the lead on this one if they would like to, and I will hopefully get the opportunity to host at some point in future.
Best wishes to whoever takes on hosting, and thanks again to everyone who voted for Edenbridge :)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Hi, I won the last edition (still surprised!), so had been considering whether to host this time if there was the opportunity. Unfortunately, Karaoke wasn't an option I was particularly sure on hosting, I would be too embarrassed to enter myself (not a singer!), and it seems the most challenging of the options to organise.
For that reason, it may be best for the 2nd place contestant to take the lead on this one if they would like to, and I will hopefully get the opportunity to host at some point in future.
Best wishes to whoever takes on hosting, and thanks again to everyone who voted for Edenbridge :)
You have the option of hosting even if you don't want to take part. :) Now, of course it may not be appealing to you to do all that work when not taking part, but only letting you know you have the option to do so should you want to.

as78

I was at 2nd place... Though sorry, I can't host either. I'm too busy these weeks. Maybe the winner reconsiders or then we have to ask the 3rd place.

theditz83

Veteran
Lol why don't we just ask who does want to host? I can't and can't take part either as have a crazy few weeks coming up with work. But best of luck finding someone.

Lol why don't we just ask who does want to host? I can't and can't take part either as have a crazy few weeks coming up with work. But best of luck finding someone.
If neither @Fierro or @Ana Raquel wants to host, I'm willing to do the task.

I have time and motivation for it, so I can take it if no one wants to

Top Bottom