WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
DJ5uVn8.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Lvsgslm.png

I present to you all my Worldvision entries, and hosting locations on a fun little interactive map!

A work in progress over some weeks, I thought it would be a unique way to show where exactly
the singers in my entries have originated from. Enjoy looking!

[[LINK]]

Ausesken

Woaah!! xheat This is great! I wouldn't have such a patience :lol: What do the different colours mean?

Just to make it even more perfect, I inform you that Google Maps trolled you when you searched Soraya Arnela's hometown, because she was born in Valencia de Alcántara, which is not in Valencia (Spanish geography trolling as well xexcuseme), but in Extremadura :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woaah!! xheat This is great! I wouldn't have such a patience :lol: What do the different colours mean?

Just to make it even more perfect, I inform you that Google Maps trolled you when you searched Soraya Arnela's hometown, because she was born in Valencia de Alcántara, which is not in Valencia (Spanish geography trolling as well xexcuseme), but in Extremadura :lol:

Thank you xheart Actually it did take a while to make it, because I have so many entries to go through. :lol:

Gold, Silver & Bronze (arguably more brown but oh well) are the top 3 placements, red are finalists who placed anywhere outside the top 3 and purple is the NQs.

oop, well now she's born in Valencia xo. Tbh some of them are more generally located or in the capital because I couldn't find where their actual hometowns were.

cegs5

Oh wow Ashley, you’ve covered all the continents! I wonder how many WVers have done it, it’s an elite group for sure, if there is any other but you. Congratulations!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
V723HeZ.png

Southern USA has practically been party central the past few editions with all the energised pop we've sent of some
varying degree. Now. We've decided it times to slow it all down and go for something a little more heartfelt and lowkey.
Pot B are leaving the thread right now. We've revealed far too much already, but this is something we've had sat in a
Playlist for a number of years, and now it's getting its shot. We wont say who this artist is, but we will ofc, like other
editions provide you with a hint that you can see all clear and well before:

N1I4EjS.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
rT0QbNJ.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
V723HeZ.png

Well we failed to qualify. It's ok we expected it and move on to the edition. So whats occurring in Southern USA after
failing to qualify with a female ballad with no music video? Well the cogs are turning and we've made some big big
moves. We very nearly looked over the pond and borrowed a British hit from 2010, but then we thought. NO,
what we need is more female ballads with no music videos. Which is exactly what we've gone for xx Watch this
space.​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
9n0As0E.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
V723HeZ.png

Well It's becoming increasingly apparent that our entries either come from Tennessee or Florida. We went wild last edition though
with Ruelle from Mississippi. I know, Crazy. Anyways, we're back on track though with our next entry coming from the
city of Miami... in Florida. A city famed for its huge Cuban community, but one we wont be dabbling in this time. The singer isn't
part of that community, but just like our previous entry, Ayitii, she is of French and Haitian decent. Well who is she? this is usually
the moment i'd drop some hint or whatever but nope i'll tell you the name this time. The singer representing Southern USA
over in The Netherlands is none other than the wonderful Naïka. See you all soon!​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
V723HeZ.png

Would you believe it's been exactly 100 editions since the unspeakable happened to our HoD? yes, something absolutely devestating, beyond comprehension, something that we never speak off. Our HoD got his first ever NQ. Breaking a 12 chain of qualifications from debut. Not to flex but it is the 2nd most successful (or best if you don't count WV 1 as a debut) qualification streak from debut xo. You must all be feeling quite sad for him right now. Was traumatic. Nearly ragequit even. First world problems. Anyways, I don't actually care *cries into pillow inconsolably*. I just wanted something to fill this post out with while I drop a gif for what our next entry is going to be:

giphy.gif

It's poppin' sis. Vote Southern USA.

:susa: :susa: :susa:

Top Bottom