• No Pop or Bop

10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
first-round.png

WorldVision Short Film Contest - Send a short film with a maximum length of 10 minutes. Play as the country/region where the short film’s director has citizenship in.
Degenerate Song Contest - Send songs with degenerative themes/MVs or anything connected with social degeneration (sex, drugs, ultraviolence, insanity, and Pot Mira stuff in general).
Euro 2022 - like for the men's tournament last year, but to match this year's women's tournament, maybe all entries could feature female artists.
Summer - Songs about summer
Karaoke - self explanatory
South America: South America (+ Central America) celebration
Birds & Bees: Spring Summer is here! Send sexy songs
ESC NON-Qualifiers: Send a ESC Song that didn't qualifier for the Final.
WorldVision's Next SuperStar: Send a Live Performance from Casting Liveshow, from a candidate that didn't make a career after the show.
Non-Famous: only send artists that are not really famous and have only a maximum of 200k views on their most viewed music video on YT. Rihanna and Lady Gaga stay at home-contest.
No pop or bop: WV is full of pop and so called 'bops', we don't do that for once. Send us your soul, blues, rock, country etc music. This one is all about diversity.

Zeus

Also there is overlap now between Degenerate and Birds & Bees.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
As per the rules, if one of the suggestions has an overwhelming majority in the poll, the voting will be closed after the first round.

So No Pop or Bop it is!

Fierro

Nah, i'll pass hosting rights to @Fierro. Such a deja-vu of last January. :mrgreen:
Lol, indeed i remember that :lol:

I'm planning to visit Kyiv this Saturday, but i think my trip will be within the range of the submission period. So it's fine, I'll post thread on Friday or whenever the voting results are out.

upd: oh, it's up! okay I''ll do it asap

Top Bottom