Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh

And if one more person says, "You should get over it"
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap, snap, snap
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap

Snapping one, two
Where are you? (Where are you?)
You're still in my heart (Still in my heart)
Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore (Need you here anymore)
Get out of my heart
'Cause I might snap

Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
Get out of my heart
Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Get out of my heart, get out of my)
'Cause I might snap​

Last edited by a moderator:

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
This was Saro's entry for the internal selection:

Produced by tokionine (JESC 2021 winning entry).
As an eurovision fan I actually feel insulted Armenia chose “Snap” over this. Like seriously?! This is waaaay better it would be a top 10 finish for sure

Ezio

Veteran
New entry at #54 on Austrian music charts, highest ESC song atm, after Supermodel

A-lister

Veteran
Yeah what's with this song suddenly becoming the entry with longevity and crossover appeal from this year's contest? Is it really just because of a TikTok viral? Or did I miss something here?

I mean I don't mind the song actually, it was actually one of the better entries this year (didn't like the performance/staging though but strictly talking as a song). Nothing groundbreaking but a neat little indie-folk inspired radio Pop song a la early 2010s.

Mainshow

Veteran
It´s really just TikTok - TikTok has ruined music, imo.

"Snap" is a cute bop - quite catchy but it lacks identity, imo - it´s a solid song but a weak Eurovision entry - we´ve heard more compelling, interesting, genuine entries as well as better performances.

A-lister

Veteran
It´s really just TikTok - TikTok has ruined music, imo.
Yeah I hate TikTok... It has a real negative effect on music. However it's not as uncalculated and spontaneous as some think, there must be some marketing plot behind this.
"Snap" is a cute bop - quite catchy but it lacks identity, imo - it´s a solid song but a weak Eurovision entry - we´ve heard more compelling, interesting, genuine entries as well as better performances.
Yeah, but I could see it work as a slowburner radio song though, it has that appeal. But there is no identity here, obviously no connection to Armenian music what so ever so in Eurovision context it doesn't work.

musicfan

I thought this song starts twee but in the second half she increases the emotion with the vocals and I think that improves it. Perhaps just missing my top 10, but not bad.

Ianp16

It's heartwarming to see this song take off. Although I was not a massive fan of the live performance on ESC 2022, I still loved the song as soon as I heard it and knew it had potential. Congratulations, Rosa Linn! :love::love::love::love:

Ezio

Veteran
#15 in :at:

best ESC Song of the season by far on the charts

Mainshow

Veteran
Heard it on the radio yesterday.
I strangely believe thay they played the faster/first/demo version though.

ESC94

Heard it on the radio yesterday.
I strangely believe thay they played the faster/first/demo version though.

On which channel??

Here in ::bava, Bayern 3 played it a few times already but always when I was either at work or not listening radio at that moment.

Mainshow

Veteran
On which channel??

Here in ::bava, Bayern 3 played it a few times already but always when I was either at work or not listening radio at that moment.
Our local one - today they even played Tusse´s "Voices".

shameless

The commercial performance of this one is really surprising. Congratz, gurl!
I am sure we will see her again at JESC this year.

soulm8

Well deserved success, congrats!

ESC_Peggy

I haven’t heard SNAP on UK Radio 1 or Radio 2 and looking at the playlist it’s only been played during the chart. Weird.

I think the song is alright but I can’t see it drastically climbing the UK chart much more than #26. Its production sounds a bit basic and it’s completely different to anything else on the chart (a bit refreshing but not mass appeal here IMO).

PolarFoxxie.

Ok, what is going on here. This song barely qualified in finals, finished middle of the road in Eurovision and can someone explain why such success after Eurovision with views??? I think on YouTube isnt even in top 10 most viewed songs this year. Every day I hear she broke record with streaming views. Bla bla how did that happen. Where was all that during Eurovision. I need to listen to this song again and see what I've missed. But this is all very weird and strange. Sarcastic and troll posts, please don't even bother to reply. Only serious ones.

ESC_Peggy

Ok, what is going on here. This song barely qualified in finals, finished middle of the road in Eurovision and can someone explain why such success after Eurovision with views??? I think on YouTube isnt even in top 10 most viewed songs this year. Every day I hear she broke record with streaming views. Bla bla how did that happen. Where was all that during Eurovision. I need to listen to this song again and see what I've missed. But this is all very weird and strange. Sarcastic and troll posts, please don't even bother to reply. Only serious ones.
Basically a Spaniard with millions of followers on TikTok used the SNAP sound and created the “High and Fast” version. Then it got shared around TikTok and has been used by a lot of teenagers, young people and influencers for all sorts of videos. Then some blue ticks on Instagram used the sound and tagged her so I assume they were doing her a favour.

Her old label NVAK were heavily promoting it on TikTok and Instagram a while ago.

Top Bottom