Contact us

Unpopular (ESC) opinions

kruskica

Oh boy, where do I begin.
I never got the hype behind 🇷🇺 2015. Its your average peace ballad with the most generic lyrics possible
🇦🇿 2011 is overhated for no reason. Does it scream "winner"? Absolutely not, compared to other winners. But compared to the rest of that year, it does.
I cant stand 🇸🇪 2011
I understand the impact of 🇸🇪 2012, but I just dislike it as a song.
Im so glad that 🇮🇸2016 didnt Q
I cant stand 🇳🇱2019
🇷🇺 2016 staging was the most revolutionary staging at that time, but it just wasnt it for me. A lot of it was going on and it was hard to focus on a song
🇺🇦 2013 is very bland in my opinion.
and its just a tiny bit of my unpopular opinions

HarryUK

Hi it's me again with my outlandish views

:az: 2018 is one of their best entries and deserved top 10 in the final nevermind bloody NQ
:fi: 2018 is a MASTERPIECE and one of the best entries of the 10s.

Scottyandy

Scotland :sc:, England :en:, Wales:wale: and Northern Ireland (no flag available sorry to our friends from across the water!!) should all be allowed to enter separate entries into Eurovision as we are all culturally quite different.

12Pointsgoto.....

Scotland :sc:, England :en:, Wales:wale: and Northern Ireland (no flag available sorry to our friends from across the water!!) should all be allowed to enter separate entries into Eurovision as we are all culturally quite different.
That would be the same as allowing all three different ethnic groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina participate seperately, or generally any country that has multiple cultures.

Scottyandy

That would be the same as allowing all three different ethnic groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina participate seperately, or generally any country that has multiple cultures.
You make a good point but you have to remember that of the four in The Uk two are constituent Nations (England and Scotland) one is a principality (Wales) and one a province (Northern Ireland). I just think it would be a lovely idea for each of them to pick their own songs and enter. (Just my opinion right enough) ;)

12Pointsgoto.....

You make a good point but you have to remember that of the four in The Uk two are constituent Nations (England and Scotland) one is a principality (Wales) and one a province (Northern Ireland). I just think it would be a lovely idea for each of them to pick their own songs and enter. (Just my opinion right enough) ;)
Maybe if UK starts their own national selection, you could have each of the four entities pick their won representative and then they compete in the final for the honor of representing the UK?

Mainshow

Veteran

I´m not opposed to that idea (since it´s basically the same what FIFA/UEFA does) but it will also open the doors for Faroe Islands, Greenland and if you allow Northern Ireland to participate (despite not being a constituent country), the EBU probably needs to allow Svalbard and Aland as well.

12Pointsgoto.....

I´m not opposed to that idea (since it´s basically the same what FIFA/UEFA does) but it will also open the doors for Faroe Islands, Greenland and if you allow Northern Ireland to participate (despite not being a constituent country), the EBU probably needs to allow Svalbard and Aland as well.
Next thing we know French Guyana and Caledonia will join as well

Brandt

I could never connect to :tr: 2010.
And I tried.

Its one of those popular ones that I never ever ended up liking.
I think the charm is the very professional performance and the way it was presented, rather than the song itself.

Rocket man

:at: Austria 2017 Nathan Trent - Running On Air and :ch: Switzerland 2022 Marius Bear - Boys Do Cry

These two songs did not deserve 0 points from the public in the final. They should have been at least top 15 with the public vote in the final.

Laepo1

:at: Austria 2017 Nathan Trent - Running On Air and :ch: Switzerland 2022 Marius Bear - Boys Do Cry

These two songs did not deserve 0 points from the public in the final. They should have been at least top 15 with the public vote in the final.

No song deserves 0 points as taking an entry to eurovision takes a lot of effort from a lot of people. But saying switzerland deserved a top15 with televotes....

Top Bottom