Hey, sing your heart out boy
For all the people great and small
Oh, when all else is lost
The future still remains our own

I hope

The future still remains our own

I hope

henhu

I have a feeling that juries will hate it but can see it getting many televoting points :) but top 10 is possible if juries don't tank it.

martin

2 points from televoting in Norway. But he get more than 90 points from Televoting. So Estonia should be proud :D

soulm8

His voice, his charisma… damn deserved good result.

laululind

Eh, I'm sure we could do well next year too if we found the right song. :D The 3-years thing is probably more of a coincidence than anything else. :LOL: But if it does turn out to come true, at least we have 2025 to look forward to I guess. And we've made the final on 'off years' too, just haven't done much there. :LOL:

In any case, good job Stefan! :giggle: Would be interesting to see what (if anything) would have been different with the staging they originally had in mind, but we shall never know! Would it have been enough to sneak into top 10? Or, who knows, maybe we would have actually done worse. :LOL: Well, a good solid mid-table result is very nice in the end! No complaints here, considering the mess they had to quickly deal with. :giggle: Hope Stefan enjoyed himself & had a good time!

Onwards & upwards to Eesti Laul 2023! Here's hoping for a strong lineup. :D

martin

Eh, I'm sure we could do well next year too if we found the right song. :D The 3-years thing is probably more of a coincidence than anything else. :LOL: But if it does turn out to come true, at least we have 2025 to look forward to I guess. And we've made the final on 'off years' too, just haven't done much there. :LOL:

In any case, good job Stefan! :giggle: Would be interesting to see what (if anything) would have been different with the staging they originally had in mind, but we shall never know! Would it have been enough to sneak into top 10? Or, who knows, maybe we would have actually done worse. :LOL: Well, a good solid mid-table result is very nice in the end! No complaints here, considering the mess they had to quickly deal with. :giggle: Hope Stefan enjoyed himself & had a good time!

Onwards & upwards to Eesti Laul 2023! Here's hoping for a strong lineup. :D
Well it hurts him a little bit in semifinal and final. The Video was 50% behind the black sun and looks a little bit weird. On the other hold the camerawork was good and save him much. Stefan was also really good to sell his songs.

So glad that he was top 10 in televoting. He get televoting points from 19 of 39 country. Also see that he was 11 in many country and also top 15 in nearly every country. Only Italy number 19, Austria number 17, Azerbaijan 0 points don,t know place, Cyprus number 17, Georgia same like Azerbaijan, Greece number 17, San Marino Same like Azerbaijan. So he did it very good last night.

NeoTen

His voice, his charisma… damn deserved good result.

Was really surprised how this stood out. Should've went full Texas, just keep the video filter the whole time, keep "playing" that guitar. Just go full country, play some Yankees chasing Indians on the background. The lyrics were really inspirational! :)

Bmbriga

Such a 🌞. I gave this song 12 in the poll from the beginning, because I'm a sucker for country/western music and I loved his performance. His smile can't make not to smile. What a great song to close the show.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Well done Stefan, well done Estonia (my favorite of the year)! xclap xheart
Wish it was top-10, but still the result is quite decent. Sadly it's not the first time when my favorite doesn't succeed with the juries, it actually used to happen almost all the time in the past 10 years, so I'm used to it. :mrgreen: The main thing is top-10 with the televotes! This really feels amazing!

Due to my recent life situation I wasn't able to normally follow the ESC this year. Ohh it hurts to realise how much I missed out! And sadly I realised that Estonia was my favorite only during the semifinal. When I saw Stefan's amazing performance, I loved absolutely everything about it! It gave me so much warmth, filled me with positive emotions and I immediately realised that THIS was my favorite of the year, without any doubt, I felt it with my heart. The final performance was even better, btw. And it's just incredible how timely this song came into my life, right in my hardest times. It gave me hope, it made me smile... and it really means a lot. Now this song has stuck in my head and I'm still under impression. It's so sad, that this ESC is over. :(

Top Bottom