Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Those of you who claim Ukraine would have still won without the war, I wish I could also detach myself from the world's realities like that xD

Well, let's see the commercial success of Stefania, let's see how many charts this song will enter, or if we'll hear it anywhere in the street, compared to the previous winners

NeoTen

We shouldn't be surprised when dozens of universities and journalists have done research how political people make ESC. In a way, no voting process is purely on merit. You''d haveto make a computer decide. But a pc would be programmed by people with preferences too. So... nothing in life is perfect. But, I'm so mad Europe has done this. Poor Sam & Chanel.

Last edited:

jatojo

We Are Domi scored far worse in the final than in the semi. Probably because they were first to perform in the final and because she didn't sing particularly well.

mauve

Veteran
It was 12/1 the day before and then went evens. Lets not pretend here, it's really silly. Cyprus gave Ukraine 12 instead of Greece. That doesn't tell you something also??? LOL
Isn't the whole event about politics for years? Country A giving constantly points to country B, ect. So why now the huge indignation and disappointment? That is childish!

hijirio

Veteran
Top Bottom