Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran

LakZaNokte

Volare is my favorite esc song of all time.
Like, for real.

Staying strong for almost 70 yrs.
Now that’s quality.

Loindici

Veteran

NemesisNick

#AUS A ballad, which going by the lyrics, has a message to get across. Sheldon has a beautiful voice, and he sang well. I’m mystified as to the significance of the steps though, and I question the need to include strobe / flashing lights in a ballad. The trouble is, how many people waatching tonight have read the background information about Sheldon, and the song's lyrics, on the Eurovision Song Contest website?

Now for the United Kingdom's song. Come on Sam.

Loindici

Veteran
SPACE MAN!

Etanna

they need to give the UK extra time to set up that staging :D

musicfan

#AUS A ballad, which going by the lyrics, has a message to get across. Sheldon has a beautiful voice, and he sang well. I’m mystified as to the significance of the steps though, and I question the need to include strobe / flashing lights in a ballad. The trouble is, how many people waatching tonight have read the background information about Sheldon, and the song's lyrics, on the Eurovision Song Contest website?

Now for the United Kingdom's song. Come on Sam.
Well other songs may have a story, the Dutch one for instance.

Kaz

Could Sam Ryder get the Lucie Jones treatment from the televote? Punished for over-singing the song?

LakZaNokte

Ok, 1st time hearing UK.

Well, it’s ok. But I have other favorites.

It does have that brit sound and is well produced.

Top Bottom