'Cause there’s nothing to regret
Well, this is not what I wanted
Guess all the good things come to an end

So baby bye, bye
Wish you the best
But most of alI I wish that I could love you less
Well, maybe you're right
I'll find someone else
You say it isn't me, but when did that ever help?

Hold me closer
Although you'll leave before the sunrise
I'll be bleeding, but don't you mind, I'll be fine
Oh, it kills me
I found the right one at the wrong time
But until the sunrise
Hold tight, hold tight

Maybe it happened too fast
I guess that I understand
You say that you've never felt this way for anyone
And that's why it scares you to death

So baby bye, bye
Know it's for the best
Still I can't see how that would ease the pain in my chest

Hold me closer
I'll be bleeding, but don't you, mind I'll be fine
Oh, it kills me
But until the sunrise
Could you just hold me tight?
I know, I have to let go, but just give me the night

'Cause tomorrow will hurt
Hurt really bad
'Cause I’m about to lose the best I ever had

Hold me closer
I'll be bleeding, but don't you mind, I'll be fine
Oh, it kills me
But until the sunrise
Could you just hold me tight?
I know, I have to let go, but just give me the night (Hold me tight, hold me tight)

Can't you see that you found the right one at the wrong time?
It was just the wrong time
Hold tight, hold tight

voteme

It falls a but short for me on the Eurovision stage, but I think this is in a three way battle for victory.

GermanBango

People are underestimating Sweden when it comes to the televoting, me thinks. She is doing really good on ITunes already. Wouldn’t be completely surprised to see this winning both the juries and the public.

I am extrey sceptical about her chances to appeal to televote.

There is a general audience outside of our bubble that saw Cornelia together with other contenders yesterday in Semi 2.

YT counts look like this 24 hrs later, she's far behind Serbia, or even Romania

1. Serbia - 2.2 million
2. Poland - 921 000
3. Romania - 808 000
4. Sweden - 491 000
5. Finland - 405 000
6. Czech R. - 308 000
7. Belgium - 233 000
8. Australia - 231 000
9. Estonia - 230 000
10. Azerbaycan - 226 000

IMO her staging and voice (specifically, vocal colour that is very scratchy, cold and grayish timber) are ruining what would otherwise be a perfect winner.

Dessi

There is a general audience outside of our bubble that saw Cornelia together with other contenders yesterday in Semi 2.

1. Serbia - 2.2 million
2. Poland - 921 000
3. Romania - 808 000
4. Sweden - 491 000
5. Finland - 405 000
6. Czech R. - 308 000
7. Belgium - 233 000
8. Australia - 231 000
9. Estonia - 230 000
10. Azerbaycan - 226 000

IMO her staging and voice (specifically, vocal colour that is very scratchy, cold and grayish timber) are ruining what would otherwise be a perfect winner.
Yepp, leave out Ukraine, Italy and UK.... Just focus on SERBIA! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Zeus

On the other hand, with the very popular MyEurovisionScoreboard, Sweden is first for weeks now. Ukraine is 10th, UK like 5th or something. I don't think Sweden will do bad with the televotes, I fear more for the UK.

Dessi

On the other hand, with the very popular MyEurovisionScoreboard, Sweden is first for weeks now. Ukraine is 10th, UK like 5th or something. I don't think Sweden will do bad with the televotes, I fear more for the UK.
So, by that you are saying that Serbia is going to win?

Dessi

That's an interesting way of reading
:LOL: Sorry... I answered the comment before yours (about Sweden and Serbia), and then you answered/wrote "on the other hand"... So, I thougt you responded to the comment before, about Serbia...

Don't patronise and mock people because you fanwank for your country and are incapable of accepting facts.

I didn't praise Serbia that I generally despise, including music, but I said YouTube DATA show MORE PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN CRINGE ROMANIA THAN SWEDEN.

Now that we have left Serbia out of equation, I advise you to mature a bit. Call your moms before Grand Final, just in case.

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran

1. Serbia - 2.2 million
2. Poland - 921 000
3. Romania - 808 000
4. Sweden - 491 000
5. Finland - 405 000
6. Czech R. - 308 000
7. Belgium - 233 000
8. Australia - 231 000
9. Estonia - 230 000
10. Azerbaycan - 226 000

I don't know if there's a way to know if/where is Konstrakta trending, but I think this could be a quite local phenomenon. I recall Hurricane also getting some very high youtube numbers yet they didn't rank all that great at the actual contest... With Hurricane, it might have partly been about them being from Serbia and partly about being Hurricane and having a huge local fanbase, while with Konstrakta, it could be about Serbia+standout entry (for better or for worse) +Serbia apparently really getting behind the entry.
So, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions about others like Cornelia based on comparing their youtube views to Serbia's :)

(Romania is quite a mystery to me :D )

Grinch

1. Serbia - 2.2 million
2. Poland - 921 000
3. Romania - 808 000
4. Sweden - 491 000
5. Finland - 405 000
6. Czech R. - 308 000
7. Belgium - 233 000
8. Australia - 231 000
9. Estonia - 230 000
10. Azerbaycan - 226 000

Balkan countries, Ukraine, Russia, Azerbaijan and Spain have usually high number of views every year, mostly thanks to hyped people who are from those countries. I'd not consider it important.

Poland's views are on the other hand, is interesting.

I don't know if there's a way to know if/where is Konstrakta trending, but I think this could be a quite local phenomenon. I recall Hurricane also getting some very high youtube numbers yet they didn't rank all that great at the actual contest... With Hurricane, it might have partly been about them being from Serbia and partly about being Hurricane and having a huge local fanbase, while with Konstrakta, it could be about Serbia+standout entry (for better or for worse) +Serbia apparently really getting behind the entry.
So, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions about others like Cornelia based on comparing their youtube views to Serbia's :)

(Romania is quite a mystery to me :D )

And then there is also Poland. It's not only Serbia or Romania.

Btw, you are underestimating Hurricane's result in 2021 televote.

Hurricane had better televote than Sweden, 82 pts compared to 63. Sweden ended up only one position ahead (14th) thanks to the juries. Structure of televote for Serbia included only 3 ex Yu country. So it wasn't "local".

Plus you can't really say that Polish, Romanian and Serbian entries this year are "local" or have a Balkan appeal. They are greatly recieved everywhere, Poland is a favorite from the get-go.

As I said, don't overestimate potential televote for Sweden. She certainly was not a winner with televote in Semi 2. She has also dropped with the bookies next day.

I am sorry that some of you take it personally. It is a great song really for me and Sweden can be proud of it, but I think that recent trends online obviously show she's not a potential televote winner.

Dessi

Now that we have left Serbia out of equation, I advise you to mature a bit. Call your moms before Grand Final, just in case.
I don't have a clue what you are writing about, but I don't have several moms. I bearly have one mum since she is so old and don't remember much at all. So, is it OK if I call my dad? He still have a brain that works quite ok... :)

Dessi

eurovizian

People are underestimating Sweden when it comes to the televoting, me thinks. She is doing really good on ITunes already. Wouldn’t be completely surprised to see this winning both the juries and the public.
What does it take to chart on Itunes in 2022 though? Two people or three?

Top Bottom