36 22.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Instead of meat I eat veggies and pussy
I like them both fresh, like them both juicy
I ride my bicycle to work instead of a car
All of my groceries are divided by weight and stored in glass jars (Yeah)
Got my reusable bag
That swag, my flex, my flag
Zero waste, that is my jam
Save fuel and sell your truck
The karma comes for free and so does luck
All aboard the green Titanic
Let's sail the world and then cruise the Atlantic
No ice in the way, no need to panic
All the signs are there, let's go organic

Oh, when you eat your veggies
Baby, think of me
Little kitty, don't you know that
Being green is cool?

Know that being green is hot (It's hot)
Being green is cool (It's cool)
Eat your salad, save the planet
Being green is sexy as fuck
Being green is hot (It's hot)
Being green is sexy as you

Ring, ring, God damn, it's an exam (Let's go)
Get your trash can, no back-up plan and sort through it
Bend over, then jiggle that peach (Ayy)
You recyclin' while I'm loving those cheeks (That's sweet)
I'm a beast instead of a killer, forget the hot dogs (What)
'Cause my sausage is bigger
Three, two, one, all the girls go eco
If you want your man's tongue longer than a gecko's

Oh, when you eat your veggies
Baby, think of me
Little kitty, don't you know that
Being green is cool?

Being green is sexy as you

Being green is sexy as

Na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Being green is sexy as you​

Mainshow

Veteran
Now it´s confirmed. No "p*ss*" for Turin - They completely dropped that word.

Milos-BC

I like the creativity that :lv: is bringing to ESC one year after another, but this song doesn't work for me. Maybe the staging will change my mind.

2 points.

shameless

Obviously these guys (especially the red one who sings the chorus...) prove that being green is hot but I still despise this song so much. I still agree on that it could Qualify as Laura Tesoro did. But she also benefit a lot from a great choreography and amazing performance, we have to see if the latvian hunks are also able to do it this year.

Fluke

Literally the one entry most trending Twitter posts are about. I guess they had their success anyway.... i'm betting this did well with televotes though, the juries must have completely killed this along with Albania, not as sure about Denmark and Bulgaria, those might legitimately have failed both. I think they can come back and represent Latvia again within a few years though, i really get that feeling.

Brandt

I guess Latvia lost due to "joke entry" appeal from the beginning. I had a real joy and fun watching the performance which gave me giggles and the band's positive vibes were so contiguous. Wish they were in the final. :(

Citelis

Did not like it since the start and i was surprised when i saw that it was among the entries that people liked to qualify. In my honest opinion it was the worst tonight and one of the worst songs this year.

Deleted member 12761

I liked their performance and I liked the guys. They looked so sad and shocked 😥

NeoTen

I was thinking "Jānis... who is your dealer and is he looking for any new customers?". In the US they call this "wildin".
In all seriousness, this was the first song I changed the EQ in my speakers for, I just couldn't understand any verse.

martin

It was cool, but propably lost the fight with Moldova and Norway among show song.

Gitte

"Good they didn't sent Aminata, she wouldn't stand out among the other sag girl songs and keep the NQ streak. Citi Zeni will stand out and break the NQ streak!

Citi Zeni: ...."

Kinda sad though, especially knowing Switzerland qualified, but oh well. Better luck in 2023.

harey

I don't like the song but the performance was enjoyable and it would have been a good show opener in the GF.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I never expected it to make it to the final, but Moldova made it somehow so I don't understand why this was not liked enough, it was fun nonetheless.

midnightsun

Veteran
In all seriousness, this was the first song I changed the EQ in my speakers for, I just couldn't understand any verse.

This! I wrote this yesterday, I couldn’t understand a lot of the lyrics in many songs due to bad audio mixing of the production but Latvia was the worst! They will have suffered the most from the bad audio, people won’t even think it’s a funny song because you couldn’t understand anything. It was just another funk song, like Slovenia.
I'm gutted because I loved the performance and the band and I was crossing my fingers for them to qualify!

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
For another year 🇱🇻 failed to qualify
30258560055992309_5303_320x.jpg

The performance was not bad, perhaps a bit too "in your face" but definitely a huge improvement from staging horrors we saw in 2019 and 2021. They were working hard on it and this is not anything we should be ashamed of. They made most of it and in general reviews between Latvians seem to be more or less balanced unlike last year when people on social media literally murdered Samanta and are still making fun of her each time she makes an appearance somewhere :lol: Anyway, I think Citi Zēni promoted themselves well, had nice time there and a qualification for the final would have been the cherry on top but it was not meant to be.
Thanks to everyone who voted for 🇱🇻 :-)

Hamsterwheel

This! I wrote this yesterday, I couldn’t understand a lot of the lyrics in many songs due to bad audio mixing of the production but Latvia was the worst! They will have suffered the most from the bad audio, people won’t even think it’s a funny song because you couldn’t understand anything. It was just another funk song, like Slovenia.
I'm gutted because I loved the performance and the band and I was crossing my fingers for them to qualify!
Yes I completely agree, I thought he was nervous sounding, but I could have missed the sound mix, I had a very odd issue with the sound mix in general, felt like the secondary singers seemed to be too much in the background!

Rocket man

I think Norway and Moldova killed Latvia's chances of qualifying. It's a shame because Citi Zeni was the underdog I was rooting for to qualify.

Top Bottom