Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
My vote went to :is:

I would switched :ch: with :at: and this would have been my top 10.

Zerocalcare

Unlike those who think that the triumph of ballads is something negative, I instead see a finale where the only songs that are not ballads can really triumph. While all the ballads will stand in the way of each other, Ukraine may be the favorite, and both France and Spain may get a bit more.

Ezio

Veteran
Albania had all the perfect ingredients for shock NQ:

Staging vulgar, no juror would put their name to this song
Screaming instead of singing
As a said live, they recycled the Croatia 2021 staging colour-wise. Pink and blue is never a got combo
Recap snippet was ridiculous
Bad attitude on social media

spinachpie

Albania had all the perfect ingredients for shock NQ:

Staging vulgar, no juror would put their name to this song
Screaming instead of singing
As a said live, they recycled the Croatia 2021 staging colour-wise. Pink and blue is never a got combo
Recap snippet was ridiculous
Bad attitude on social media
I have to agree. And the song was messy. No chorus.

Ezio

Veteran
ORF.

23.10 Uhr

Und der letzte Finalplatz geht an die Niederlande​

Zusammengefasst: Die versammelte Schlafwagenfraktion fährt weiter…

11:10 p.m And the last place in the final goes to the Netherlands In summary: The assembled sleeping car fraction drives on...

Ausesken

Unlike those who think that the triumph of ballads is something negative, I instead see a finale where the only songs that are not ballads can really triumph. While all the ballads will stand in the way of each other, Ukraine may be the favorite, and both France and Spain may get a bit more.
Or perhaps this means only ballads will have success this year XD

Ezio

Veteran
I have to agree. And the song was messy. No chorus.
There was also a lack of voting allies. Except for Switzerland, no one votes for Albania by default

Deleted member 12761

There are more then enough uptempo songs this year. Spain, France, UK, Norway, Moldova. And SF2 is filled with uptempo songs. The ballads in SF1 were simply stronger. Sekret was a bop but Ronela's performance was a mess. I think Switzerland and Austria battled for the 10th place and Switzerland got more jurie votes.

Skrzeczk

I think that Switzerland can be both jury and televiote qualifier and I would be surprised without them in the final. This is the type of the song that people watching TV like muuuch more than fans of ESC who already know ESC songs. I didn't mind this song tho.

I thought that Latvia and Albania could qualify instead of Iceland and Lithuania. Yeah... I didn't expect 2 songs from my top2 of this semi to qualify but they did. Hurray! Positive surprises (tho I really like Latvia). I feel sorry for people disappointed with the results. I was in that situation in the past, too, I know how does it feel like.

Top Bottom