Contact us

Your votes go to…

midnightsun

Veteran
:de: Semi 2

Tough choice. Almost all of my favs are in there. Should I neglect my #1 Poland to spare votes for songs that need them more? What do you think?

My votes go to

:fi: :ee: :az: :mk: :au: (and :pl: maybe)

And yours?

94ayd

Semi 1 - :al: & :pt:, maybe :at: & :no:, also :lv: & :lt:

Realest

In the Semi:
:pl: :se: and 1-2 others.

In the Final.
:pl::it:

heke1988

I have not decide, which country I'm going to vote in 2nd semi-final. It will depend on performance and stage.

In the GF I'm definetely going to vote France, because it is my winner.

Mainshow

Veteran
I haven´t made my mind up yet but I will definitely vote for :fi: :se: :pl: :sm: in semi 2.
IF the whole performance convinces me, I think that I will vote for either :cy: or even :ie: (based on the 2nd rehearsal clip, Brooke clearly deserves to qualify, imo!)

My votes in the final will really depend on the performances.
Last year, "Mata Hari" :az: was my huge favourite (and I massively voted for it in the semi) but in the Grand Final, I supported :ua: the most because "Shum" really blew me away.

That said, I can totally see myself voting for :fr: and :uk: in the final, though - a few votes for :pl: , :ua: probably and if they convince me in the final as well, I can see myself voting for :fi: and :se:

edit: After submitting my post, I noticed that there are too many flags - but honestly, it´s me, I´m a mess and I think that many entries deserve my vote(s) - so kudos to them, I guess :D

lacrymea

Most of the entries I'd like to save are in semi 2 :-/

In semi 1, most of my votes will go to :ua:. The spare ones will go to :is: and maybe :lt:. Edit: I will vote for :at: as well.

In the final, I'll vote for :it:, :ua: and :sm: (should they get there by some miracle).

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
My top. 2 are in semi 1, but I can't vote there so in semi 2 I would vote for :cy: and :ee:

Depending of course on the final line-up, but if the countries I wish to qualify will end up qualifying I will vote for the following countries in the final:

:ua: :nl: :fr: :cy:

Navn Navnes

In semi 1 i will vote for :pt: and :ua: and maybe:lt: and :nl:

Have not decided in the final but the Main 4 candidates are:pt::fi::fr::ua:

Ezio

Veteran
In Semi 1:

To no one.

In GF.

To :pl: and :es:

midnightsun

Veteran
My votes in the final depend on who qualifies. Pretty sure is definitely that :uk: will get some votes from me and :nl: if they qualify. (And of course some of my favs from Semi 2… I almost hope not all of them qualify because I don’t have that many votes :ROFLMAO:)

Skrzeczk

Without "In Corpore Sano" :is:, :lt:, :cz:, :fr: and :ua: would be contenders for my votes, but :rs: is my runaway winner this year, very exceptional and meaningful song. Unless someone impres me extraordinarily, I vote only for Serbia in 2SF. In the Grand Final I'm gonna also vote for Serbia. Without Serbia in the GF, there is a chance for Iceland, Lithuania, Czechia, France and Ukraine for my votes. I'll probably send something like 6-10 votes this year, I don't want to spend much money on voting.

HarryUK

Veteran
Does anyone know if the Northern Irish number for Republic of Ireland voting still works on mainland UK? Asking for a friend in the grand final.......

GermanBango

Imma go with :se: and :rs: in Semi 2.
In the final I shall split my votes between :se: and :pt: :ua: and maybe :fr:

HarryUK

Veteran
My SF2 votes will go to :rs: x20

^ I will be at a concert on Thursday so I'm hoping Little Mix have an interlude of songs I don't care for that time well with lines opening lol

My final votes (depending on qualification) will go to :al: x10 :no: x5 :rs: x5

Top Bottom