whiteshoes
DDL 22nd of April 23:59 CET

=========================

WHAT'S ON MY BANNER

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:susa: voted!

Strong final, and I've got a super strong top 10. It was hard to put the top of my votes in order because they were all 12 point worthy, even had to cut some songs out. Good Luck everyone. xbow

Ausesken

::cata voted! My 12 pointer was easy to decide, but the rest... they are all great! Sorry for the songs I enjoyed but ended up out of my top 10 :(

Btw I couldn't play :nl: song in vimeo... I think I had to sign in but I didn't remember my password so I just listened again to the Youtube audio from the NF.

theditz83

Veteran
::cata voted! My 12 pointer was easy to decide, but the rest... they are all great! Sorry for the songs I enjoyed but ended up out of my top 10 :(

Btw I couldn't play :nl: song in vimeo... I think I had to sign in but I didn't remember my password so I just listened again to the Youtube audio from the NF.
Did anyone else have this issue with my Vimeo link? I don't have this problem, but I'm always signed in I guess so I've never noticed it.

Alt link for anyone else with the same issue:

https://youtu.be/QoT74BY2ob4

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Did anyone else have this issue with my Vimeo link? I don't have this problem, but I'm always signed in I guess so I've never noticed it.

Alt link for anyone else with the same issue:

https://youtu.be/QoT74BY2ob4
I just checked and it does seem like you need to have an account/log in to be able to watch it. Do you want me to replace the banner link with the youtube link your provided?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
For some reason 'unrated' vimeo uploads require a log in, or that is how I understand it. I'd like to think people wouldn't just skip over the song in that circumstance, but if all else fails Gary can do the '2nd page of google' option and try dailymotion perhaps? although it is kinda late at this stage of voting.

theditz83

Veteran
For some reason 'unrated' vimeo uploads require a log in, or that is how I understand it. I'd like to think people wouldn't just skip over the song in that circumstance, but if all else fails Gary can do the '2nd page of google' option and try dailymotion perhaps? although it is kinda late at this stage of voting.
How do you make your videos rated then? As I've never had anyone say they've had this issue in all my years using Vimeo for recap vids or when I used it for my NSC 186 entry.

If you can replace the link with the YouTube one just to be safe Anna @Stargazer thanks - I prefer having the music video, but if it's not as easily accessible then I don't want to risk my entry being missed due to access issues.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
How do you make your videos rated then? As I've never had anyone say they've had this issue in all my years using Vimeo for recap vids or when I used it for my NSC 186 entry.

If you can replace the link with the YouTube one just to be safe Anna @Stargazer thanks - I prefer having the music video, but if it's not as easily accessible then I don't want to risk my entry being missed due to access issues.

mmm, I'm not really sure?? I've just looked now, and if you click on the unrated box it brings up a privacy setting where you can set it as suitable for all audiences or mature - I think that is what they mean by that it is unrated. Someone will have to check whether it still requires a log in or not because my log in is remembered there.

theditz83

Veteran
mmm, I'm not really sure?? I've just looked now, and if you click on the unrated box it brings up a privacy setting where you can set it as suitable for all audiences or mature - I think that is what they mean by that it is unrated. Someone will have to check whether it still requires a log in or not because my log in is remembered there.
Okay I updated it now but like you said I have no idea if it now works okay for those not logged in to Vimeo as it won't actually log me out haha. xshrug

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Okay I updated it now but like you said I have no idea if it now works okay for those not logged in to Vimeo as it won't actually log me out haha. xshrug
Yup, it seems to work now! I had changed the link to the youtube video last night, but changed it back to the vimeo one now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom