FSC #157 - March 2022: THE SHOW! [Bologna, Italy] | RESULTS from page 3

Ausesken

30-Australia.png

I'm not very good at maths but... :sneaky:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :se:

I think it’s alright, good enough to squeeze into my top 20, but sadly not more than that :confused:

I was sure it would be :it: and :es: fighting for the victory !

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I’m really out of sync when it comes to :dk: in FSC right now :eek:
The two entries in the last four months I thought could end up in top5 ended 14th and 15th respectively, whereas both entries that I thought would flop totally both ended in top10 :eek:

So yeah, I’m a bit disappointed of the Danish result this edition :confused:

Still thank you to the juries that voted for “Letters”:

xheart :at: :ba: :lt: :nl: :il: :au: :za: :gr: :pt: :ua: :my: :no: xheart

This was my top 15 (without my initial 12-pointer from Finland):

:12: :tw:
:10: :it:
:8: :mx:
:7: :de:
:6: :us:
:5: :my:
:4: :no:
:3: :il:
:2: :ch:
:1: :rs:

11th: Bulgaria
12th - 15th: Greece, Latvia, South Africa, Spain

Ausesken

First of all, many congrats to Sweden! xheart Awesome winner! xheat Perhaps it's true that attending the results show brings you good luck :mrgreen:

Secondly, this is how the Spanish jury voted:
LkA5tC.png

And finally, know that I'm feeling very bad for the mistake in the show, as I'm a true perfectionist! It's not an excuse, but I've been under a lot of pressure in the last days. HOWEVER, I'm one of those that barely repeats a mistake, so... :lol: I hope to see you in the next results show I host xheart

Geborgenheit

Congratulations to :se:! Agnes makes a good quality pop music, so it is not surprising that it is another win with her song.

I am glad that nobody has finished with 0 points and the results in the end have been quite even.

Latvia is as always not in the trend, but thank you so much for voting for Ivo Fomins from Liepāja:

:love::nl::rs::me::at::az::za::pl: xheart

A-lister

Veteran
Firstly, thank you for an exciting show @Ausesken xclap , until the very end it wasn't sure who would actually win xheat
So the first victory for Sweden in a year, and again by the lovely Agnes, it was a fierce competition but we managed! xyaaay I am also happy to see that it's possible to win without a music video, since statistically it is harder to do.

Thank you to everybody that supported us this edition and made this victory possible! xhug

131 pts

:12: :au: :de: :no: :es: :uk:
:10: :az: :za:
:8: :rs:
:7: :cy: :pl:
:6: :at: :bg: :ee:
:5: :lv:
:3: :il:
:2: :mx:
:1: :gr:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :no: ___ :ch:
:10: :au: ___ :it:
:8: :rs: ___ :rs:
:7: :it: ___ :za:
:6: :ba: ___ :hr:
:5: :me: ___ :pt:
:4: :pt: ___ :ee:
:3: :ch: ___ :au:
:2: :za: ___ :at:
:1: :es: ___ :uk:

Last edited:

Bmbriga

Congratulations, Sweden!!! xcheerxcheerxcheer

I'm pretty happy how :hr: ranked in the end. It was last for so long, I was already preparing to claim :hr: is actually :se:.

Last time others not voting brought Cro to the the TOP 5, this time to the left side of the scoreboard. xblush Thank you USA

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
And finally, know that I'm feeling very bad for the mistake in the show, as I'm a true perfectionist! It's not an excuse, but I've been under a lot of pressure in the last days. HOWEVER, I'm one of those that barely repeats a mistake, so... :lol: I hope to see you in the next results show I host xheart

Don't worry! I won't mind being Estonian again :LOL:

Bmbriga

Thank you for a great show xup xlove

Top Bottom