Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

ayzelto

Calm down boy, you are looking like those crazy pinoys following beauty pageants… people do have the right to think differently as you do.
Let me make an intervention here. Of course it is absolutely legitimate to have different opinions, and that's what makes Eurovision interesting in my opinion. However, you mentioned on your previous post that some of the Eurovision fans are tasteless, and this is what concerns me the most. I mean, is there a universal taste I am not aware of? Or is there a place that says that a song is better than another? Is there a universal "good taste" I am not conscious of?

I personally don't understand some of the hype of some of the songs this year, but I respect it above all. And on no account I think people's taste is worse than mine, I just consider they have a different opinion.

ESC_FAN

I don’t get the hype. This is so mediocre. Ok, she know how to dance but the song is poor. This is far from quality.
I expect it to be the biggest fanfail for years (18th-20th finish). It is not better than El diablo and will have a similar fate…
Eurofans are too often tasteless, it is depressing.
Given the level of this year, it is understandable and I also see it as unfair to say that the song of Spain is mediocre when there are many worse.

ArmpitOfEurope

I‘m just expression my doubts that Spain is a real contender for the win. Top 10 - probably. Top 3? No way.

I agree, we dont have a contender here. Shes capable of top 12 but I cant see this coming close to the trophy.
The performance is very enjoyable, not something we havent seen before but very enjoyable, but thats just simply not enough for winning. The song sounds indifferent at the first listens, then it grows on you ( I enjoy watching the performance so the track slowly grew on me too ) but the viewers/voters of the night will only watch it once. The fact this only came #3 in the televote of the spanish final says something. And in this year, with so many songs that are pure jury bait, I cant see her gathering the numbers she will need to win.
Is this still the best bop we have this year? Yes, and she's a slayer and one of my favourites. But when I am seeing it objectively, I dont think it has many chances to win.

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
I don’t get the hype. This is so mediocre. Ok, she know how to dance but the song is poor. This is far from quality.
I expect it to be the biggest fanfail for years (18th-20th finish). It is not better than El diablo and will have a similar fate…
Eurofans are too often tasteless, it is depressing.
I agree. For me, this song is completely overhyped (just because it is a dance track) with no substance. And the video doesn't make it better, it looks quite cheap unfortunately.

Jonkonfui

People who say the song is mediocre is because they cannot move their hips rhytmically... I am sure they are the kind of people that end up holding everybody's coats and bags when going to a disco which, in turns, means ending up alone and playing with themselves..

Last edited:

ESC_FAN

I think they have invested all the money in the artistic director, the lighting team and the video clip nothing

ArmpitOfEurope

People who say the song is mediocre is because they cannot move their hips rhytmically... I am sure they are the kind of people that end up holding everybody's coats and bags when going to a disco which, in turns, means ending up alone and playing with themselves..

So you think the song itself is a masterpiece or great? Its Chanel who makes this great with her performance.
If the song was sung by someone else, without what Chanel is giving to it, would you like it the same?
If you reply no to this, the song itself is indeed average.

Jonkonfui

So you think the song itself is a masterpiece or great? Its Chanel who makes this great with her performance.
If the song was sung by someone else, without what Chanel is giving to it, would you like it the same?
If you reply no to this, the song itself is indeed average.
No but it makes me dance and I dance quite well... It is one of this song that when I hear at a disco it made me jump to the dance floor and move my booty hypnotic and I always score afterwards... It does not need to be Beethoven's 9th Symphony. It helps me have sex so my :12:

ArmpitOfEurope

No but it makes me dance and I dance quite well... It is one of this song that when I hear at a disco it made me jump to the dance floor and move my booty hypnotic and I always score afterwards... It does not need to be Beethoven's 9th Symphony. It helps me have sex so my :12:

It my :10: pointer but mostly because of Chanelslayer, the song itself was like a 3 for me, especially at the first listens

Last edited:

babadabada

Only problem is that men think i am bottom when I dance SloMo... It is difficult to dance it and keep an Alpha Male attitude.
Liking this song is not really Alpha Male Attitude... If you wanna top, I think you should hype Estonian's entry more ^^(I don't like this one so much neither).

I am in the arrogant bandwagon : hyping Slovenian, Lithuanian et Moldovan's entries. (Sorry I am French).
But honestly, the entries I listen in repeat this year are from Ukraine, Netherlands and Austria. The other ones are so forgettable.

ESC_FAN

Liking this song is not really Alpha Male Attitude... If you wanna top, I think you should hype Estonian's entry more ^^(I don't like this one so much neither).

I am in the arrogant bandwagon : hyping Slovenian, Lithuanian et Moldovan's entries. (Sorry I am French).
But honestly, the entries I listen in repeat this year are from Ukraine, Netherlands and Austria. The other ones are so forgettable.
What? The song of Austria it´s so generic.

Top Bottom