Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Is this the level you lower yourself to?
yes

i'd take out-of-tune well-performed uptempo dance tracks over well-sung raspy-voiced sadboi ballads or middle of nowhere bland non-events (which seem to be the trends this year) without thinking twice. And vocals aside, that's a really well-performed track, especially in the mainstream pop music world. No wonder the fancam got into pop music fans who don't watch esc and was praised by them as well.

Loindici

Veteran
Lol, that performance, my ears.. I really can't believe how this has so much fans. It's trashy, musically uncreative and she sings on the level of a 14 year old girl that sings in front of her mirror. Gosh, that video above me, it's really embarrassing.

I mean, I get that some people like dance/simple popsongs, or well, I know that for a fact and that's okay. And maybe they are disappointed because so far in the competition there aren't that many songs as such, but come on, really? Is this the level you lower yourself to?

Well... even harshly trained K-Pop idols are still going out of breath doing vocals while dancing. These types of songs are supposedly performance-focused and Chanel delivers in that aspect.

And considering this is Festival da Cancao and not K-Pop music shows where 'live-singing' voices are more or less touched up to sound good despite a breath-taking dance routine, her vocals are pretty good. Compare it to the level of performance Chungha gave here -- mind you that it seems some of the lines might be pre-recorded:

Last edited:

Jonkonfui

The Observatory of Equality has decided not to change the lyrics of SloMo... Can we get any more ridiculous?? We Spaniards are weird... We have an Observatory of Equality to observe whether Esc songs are appropriate... Beat that Europe!!!

Loindici

Veteran
The Observatory of Equality has decided not to change the lyrics of SloMo... Can we get any more ridiculous?? We Spaniards are weird... We have an Observatory of Equality to observe whether Esc songs are appropriate... Beat that Europe!!!

The observatory of what? This is ridiculous coming from a country as big as Spain lol

Jonkonfui

It is an official thing, from the government, a bunch of people, women i guess, who observe feminist things... I am not sure of what they do besides observing ESC songs.

Loindici

Veteran
By the way, it is nice to see the ESC bubble developed a little something that is the Deoproll.

Deoproll
noun
1 : The rick-roll of Eurovision, using the beautiful song by Spanish singer Sara Deop who's gonna make us say you love her

Ausesken

Decent performance considering it's really difficult to sing and dance at the same time! The choreography is 🔥 and she nails it.

Just please, for Eurovision try not to copy the outfit from another artist and use an original one instead xexcuseme

ArmpitOfEurope

Are people really enjoying Spain this year that much ( 1st on myeurovisionscoreboard and on many polls ) or are the spanish eurofans at it again? :unsure:

ayzelto

Are people really enjoying Spain this year that much ( 1st on myeurovisionscoreboard and on many polls ) or are the spanish eurofans at it again? :unsure:
I think people outside this forum enjoy it more, at least on instagram it seems a clearer favourite. I also think people who vote in that app are mostly teenagers or very young people (who enjoy bops more) while here in this forum we are older (and the taste is more alternative). But this is only what I think

ArmpitOfEurope

I think people outside this forum enjoy it more, at least on instagram it seems a clearer favourite. I also think people who vote in that app are mostly teenagers or very young people (who enjoy bops more) while here in this forum we are older (and the taste is more alternative). But this is only what I think

Its weird that its not reflected on the bets ( shes only #10 ) or on what reviewers say in general. So maybe a part of the hype comes from spanish fans, spanish and greek eurofans are the most passionate ones, especially when they have a decent entry.

ESCREGION

I am so close to upgrade my :10: to :12: . And i am not a spanish guy :LOL:

Jonkonfui

Its weird that its not reflected on the bets ( shes only #10 ) or on what reviewers say in general. So maybe a part of the hype comes from spanish fans, spanish and greek eurofans are the most passionate ones, especially when they have a decent entry.
What was weird was the Uk 6th on bets before they had a song...

Top Bottom