Stin ankaliá mou, zíse álli mia méra
Stin ankaliá mou, páme mazí pio péra
Sta óneirá mou, valé fterá kai péta
You can be my only one
Na-na-na-na-ni-aman

Ela, ela, ela
Ela, ela, ela​

simori95

Where is the mid tempo information from?

I really can't wait to listen to this. What has been reported so far sounds really interesting and (comparatively) promising and I am scared that I might be disappointed. Also, I somehow was sure the song would be presented today and not tomorrow, so after the Switzerland reveal I was like "well, it doesn't matter, we've got another chance today." Now that I've realized that it will be released tomorrow, I am very much so on edge.

BluCactus

Have you heard it?? If it's anything like Na Soun Psema... my god, we are in for a treat.
I've heard the demo over the phone about two weeks ago. It seemed like an almost finished product. Don't know if anything has changed since but I wouldn't expect big changes. It's got traditional instruments but also sounds modern. I was told that it was written especially for her which explains the fact that is very familiar with her other singles. It could have been her next single without having to be a eurovision entry. It sounds very greek but also middle eastern or even indian at parts. Its got greek lyrics(about 50%). The chorus seems to have two parts(dont know how else to explain that) and the word "ela" is repeated quite often in the second part of the chorus. I don't think it resembles any previous cypriot entry although a similar instrument may have been used in 2011. The chorus is quite catchy(especially the part where she says Ela) and her vocals are interesting. It's not a dance song like Opa but it's got a rythm of like a slow tsifteteli. I think people who like ethnic will like it

Shadowfuxcs

So it's Andromachi for sure? Might be interesting but seems a bit of deer in the headlights.
I'm not in the "Cypriot-purist" train but couldn't they have found someone from Cyprus instead of a Helladite that isn't really established? Makes more sense for bigger names like Foureira and Tamta but why "import" when you definitely have some local talent that is on the same level? Then again it could be that the song was indeed written specifically for her.

Stan34

So it's Andromachi for sure? Might be interesting but seems a bit of deer in the headlights.
I'm not in the "Cypriot-purist" train but couldn't they have found someone from Cyprus instead of a Helladite that isn't really established? Makes more sense for bigger names like Foureira and Tamta but why "import" when you definitely have some local talent that is on the same level? Then again it could be that the song was indeed written specifically for her.
If they were planning to work with Panik, the pool of cypriot singers gets smaller..

tsegaye

I’ve just heard a leak on youtube. I hope it’s fake.
I can only find two "leaks" on there and the 1 minute long is another famous song and the other is our queen Sara Deop...

tsegaye

This is my last hope of someone overtaking Albania in my rankings this year... Do not disappoint!xpray

Loindici

Veteran
It's a protected content for me :(

tsegaye

Wait a minute... Don't tell me the countdown in the right lower corner is the countdown for the entry to be revealed. I cannot...

Top Bottom