Says it in a better way

I’ve tried, alright
But it’s killing me inside
Thought you’d be by my side always

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Blacci :'( :br: is proud of you!!!!!

Glad I got Pongo & Tristany + Ines through. And also Código 30 making it xcheer in the end my least favorite today was agir syro, too bad he was a lock

Loindici

Veteran
I will still put Mar no Fim on repeat though, that song hits my eardrums so well.

Loindici

Veteran

Decayingbooks

I have a feeling the televote didn't support him.
I actually voted for him a couple times, but I think you are right as I feel that some of the judges did place him high in their ranking(Teresa Salgueira, Surma & Dulce Pontes)

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually voted for him a couple times, but I think you are right as I feel that some of the judges did place him high in their ranking(Teresa Salgueira, Surma & Dulce Pontes)

Yes yes yes. Teresa Salgueiro and Dulce Pontes definitely gave him high points

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe televote and jury. The tap dancing was a bit over the top sound wise and perhaps they downvoted the performance based on that?
To me personally it was too much. All that coreography.

Was one of the most polished stagings? Yes.

Did it fit the song? Unfortunately no.

Jonkonfui

The best song was Corpo de Mulher by Milhanas or whatever problem is the first minute of the song is boring as hell but the other two minutes are soooo beautiful. The dress was insane though.
The tap dancing act was wtf? Weird that we could hear the tapping during the whole song but not when the singer joined the dancers. The song and around nice meh but still meh
De gradante or whatever, bit scary, bit we are drunk, bit the woman is angry, veeeery different. Is different good? I am not sure I like it but it is ok.
The lugagge woman singing Disney was ok ish in a very cheesy way. The staging was horrible. It looked like a school act.
And the rest of the songs no idea, I gave them only 5 seconds to decide if I wanted to keep listening... Anyway, with 4 I had enough Portuguese songs for a lifetime... I only "watched" this thing because of Chanel the Queen.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Jonas was absolutely stunning. Something e haven't seen in Eurovision before. I think he had a very original, stunning and mesmerising performance.

I can't belive Portugal didn't make Jonas qualify.
After Fado Bicha not qualifying I lost another favourite of mine :(

Seriously, if Aurea wins this despite her boring ballad, I will be utterly disappointed.

Portugal will not be part of my Top 15 this year :(

Jonkonfui

Yesterday "watching" the Cançao thingy I realised that it is impossible that any normal person can watch a national eurovision selection from a country other than their own for fun...
These semifinals are a bunch of weird people singing songs that are mainly pfff and serving insanity non stop.

goncalovieira

The things are getting so bad, but so bad, that I am seeing Ines Homem de Melo qualifying to the Eurovision final.
o_O

Decayingbooks

The things are getting so bad, but so bad, that I am seeing Ines Homem de Melo qualifying to the Eurovision final.
o_O
In which ways are things getting bad?
Aurea is very unlike to not win the nf, but if for some weird, odd, improbable reason Inês Homem de Melo wins at least we will be sending someone that actually is a fan of Eurovision, which, due to the edition 2020 being cancelled, will be a first in a long long time...

DanielLuis

The fact that there's a small chance (an incredibly small one, I know) that Portugal could send Swedish to Eurovision in the 21st century before Sweden does so is beyond hilarious to me

Top Bottom