Ne bo te več in gledam te
Ko brez mene z drugim stran odhajaš
Hočem te
A ti drugemu srce oddajaš
Pleševa
Ampak to je le v mojih sanjah
Ne, ne bo te nazaj

tuorem

As much as I enjoyed every song to some extent in semi 1, semi 2 is literally a non-event to me.

Give me Hauptman, and that's it.

I say Mia Guček, Vedran Ljubenko, LPS, BQL and Eva Moškon should get through.

Carian

As much as I enjoyed every song to some extent in semi 1, semi 2 is literally a non-event to me.

Give me Hauptman, and that's it.

I say Mia Guček, Vedran Ljubenko, LPS, BQL and Eva Moškon should get through.
Gušti is going through ;)
Hauptman had positive reactions, but no-one was exstatic.
Vedran will go through.

Carian

Independiente out and LPS in? That was a shock now. I am really sorry for Vedran.

But I am really happy for Gušti and Leyre. They should fix that camera and dress that girl as 18 yo, not like some diva from 70s

tuorem

The final will still look good and diverse genre-wise though imo. I cannot wait for it now xcheer

LUMA, Hauptman and Batista Cadillac are my top three this year. xheart

Good to see the success of EMA FRES with one third of the finalists coming from there.

Hopefully, something worthy will win next week. I look forward to the running order.

Carian

The final will still look good and diverse genre-wise though imo. I cannot wait for it now xcheer

LUMA, Hauptman and Batista Cadillac are my top three this year. xheart

Good to see the success of EMA FRES with one third of the finalists coming from there.

Hopefully, something worthy will win next week. I look forward to the running order.
LUMA is the choice if we want to make it to the finals. However, if we are not gunning for the finals, I am okay with Batista or Gušti & Leyre. Everything else, nah, not impressed.

tuorem

LUMA is the choice if we want to make it to the finals. However, if we are not gunning for the finals, I am okay with Batista or Gušti & Leyre. Everything else, nah, not impressed.
I am so so worried everything will go wrong and we'll end up with another "On My Way" type of situation :oops:

By the power of mother Tinkara, Slaya Sirksus and the Holy Spirit, may common sense prevail this time around!

aef

Please, just make LUMA possible, I don't know how, but please!

aef

As long as it is not July, I am fine with everything - even with Sekret and Macaroni ;)
July definitely feels like something were Slovenians might think "hey we can succeed with this, this sounds international" but in the end it will be a NQ

Carian

July definitely feels like something were Slovenians might think "hey we can succeed with this, this sounds international" but in the end it will be a NQ
I am not so sure that people will go for July. Based on reactions from people, LUMA has much better chances. I am 99% sure that LUMA will win if it comes down to those two acts. Zala and Gašpar were incognito and they convinced everyone, plus they actually qualified. So, people wont be against a similar act, although I dont see much similarities between LUMA and Z&G. Zala looked like scarred sheep, while LUMA looks like a menacing revenge seaking girl. Totally different vibes.

aef

I am not so sure that people will go for July. Based on reactions from people, LUMA has much better chances. I am 99% sure that LUMA will win if it comes down to those two acts. Zala and Gašpar were incognito and they convinced everyone, plus they actually qualified. So, people wont be against a similar act, although I dont see much similarities between LUMA and Z&G. Zala looked like scarred sheep, while LUMA looks like a menacing revenge seaking girl. Totally different vibes.
Let's hope for it. And I get what you mean, well for me there is some similarity in the musical style but yes the general vibe is quite different. LUMA could end between 10th and 14th place with good staging and a decent spot in the running order I guess.

LivingOrganism

LUMA is definitely the best. There's no competition. Really, "All in" would be my favorite out of all the Eurovision entries released so far. If LUMA somehow doesn't win, I would be somewhat ok with LPS, which I guess would be my second place on Ema. Still, there's a huuuge gap between those two. If Slovenians want to have a good result in Turin, LUMA is the only way. Jully would flop like Tina did last year.

tuorem

Please, just make LUMA possible, I don't know how, but please!
Juries will know the tea, I'm pretty sure.

Since the 2022 voting system seems to be similar to 2017, there will be no superfinal, so hopefully they won't flop with televoters. With no established fanbase, I don't know how far they can go.

Indeed July might just pull a Raiven 2019 because the song is loud (and overwhelming?). Slovenians haven't fallen for Mia and Vedran tonight, so who knows what will happen?

I also think LUMA is the most sensible choice to make as far as potential good results, not to mention "All In" totally resumes the musically-contemporary and out-of-the-comfort-zone trend Slovenia brought in 2018-2019.

I've been binge-watching their performances lately and I cannot get enough. My douze points are in the oven, waiting to be served. Fingers crossed!

Mrm

Veteran
I have just listened and watched 2nd EMA 2022 semi performances and I rank the final like this:

1. Luma - "All In" 9/10
2. BQL - "Maj" 8/10 - their best entry, never liked them before
3. July Jones - "Girls Can Do Anything" 8/10
4. Hauptman - "Sledim" 6/10
5. Batista Cadillac - "Mim pravil" 5/10
6. Gushti feat Leyre - "Nova romantika" 5/10
7. Stela Sofia - "Tu in zdaj" 4/10
8. Manouche - "Si sama?" 4/10
9. LPS - 'Disco" 3/10
10. Anabel - "Tendency" 3/0
11. David Amaro - "Še vedno si lepa" 3/10
12. Leya leanne - "Naked 2/10

Unfortunatlly no 10/10 for me, not a strong EMA edition :( but LUMA is realy good, and could potentially become 10/10 if it wins..

EscGeek

Veteran
I love 11 songs - tied with :ee: for the highest number of any NF this year. Go Slovenia! xyes xcheer

1-Mia Vučković "Telenovela"
2-July Jones "Girls Can Do Anything"
3-Manouche "Si sama?"
4-Mia Guček "Independiente"
5-Marijan & Špela "I Am So In Love"
6-BQL "Maj"
7-Anja Vodošek "Maniac"
8-Anabel "Tendency"
9-Ina "Moj dopamin"
10-Eva Moškon "Kliki"
11-Klara Jazbec "Vse kar imam"

That being said, only 4 are still in the competition.. :lol:

Mia Vučković from Ema Freš is my actual EMA winner. I'd announce it earlier, but i wanted to hear every song in full first.

I rank finalists like this:

July Jones "Girls Can Do Anything" 10/10
Manouche "Si sama?" 10/10
BQL "Maj" 9/10

Anabel "Tendency" 9/10

Batista Cadillac "Mim pravil" 8/10
Gušti feat. Leyre "Nova romantika" 8/10
Stela Sofia "Tu in zdaj" 7/10
LPS "Disko" 6/10
Leya Leanne "Naked" 6/10

Luma "All In" 4/10
Hauptman "Sledim" 3/10