Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
I think I can get behind Ochman's entry if it's chosen. Think it's one of the better NF songs I have heard from so many countries.
And it doesn't hurt that he is so easy on the eyes. Now give him a great staging as I am sure he is able to deliver vocally.

Mainshow

Veteran
After all the brinty support i gave you? xcry i feel #betrayed

We´ll find other acts to fully support this season. Hey, I gave Chanel :8: pts in the poll which ain´t a bad start ;)
But please, don´t take Ochman away from me! I want to fully support Poland in Eurovision again! It´s been a while...

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
We´ll find other acts to fully support this season. Hey, I gave Chanel :8: pts in the poll which ain´t a bad start ;)
But please, don´t take Ochman away from me! I want to fully support Poland in Eurovision again! It´s been a while...
But he is our best shot. I thought you want good for Polen. I can't believe what I am seeing. Brazzel is lucifer too
as long as he doesn't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arcade was already traumatizing enough! xcry

aef

I didn't follow the :pl: selection so far, why is :pl: so high in the odds? Which song is the favourite? Are they all released yet?

EDIT: Okay so finally informed myself. Ochman - River is the favourite? Oh boy, this song is a big mess in my opinion. I don't feel anything while listening to it. It's staying very flat for 3 minutes. The different parts of the song just don't fit together at all. There is absolutely no connection between verses and chorus....

Still why is :pl: so high in the odds? Because of this song? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
I didn't follow the :pl: selection so far, why is :pl: so high in the odds? Which song is the favourite? Are they all released yet?

EDIT: Okay so finally informed myself. Ochman - River is the favourite? Oh boy, this song is a big mess in my opinion. I don't feel anything while listening to it. It's staying very flat for 3 minutes. The different parts of the song just don't fit together at all. There is absolutely no connection between verses and chorus....

It feels kind of fresh though. Unlike 3/4 of actual entries that represented Austria in last 15 years at least. :devilish:

lilka

Now I even noticed a few comments online stating that Krystian Ochman can´t pronunce English very well. Seriously, I think that they just come up with invented reason to bash Poland for no reason (maybe because they think that "Eastern Europeans" don´t speak English well).

But he was born in the US and lived there as a kid - he probably speaks way better English than all the fans complaining about it + several Eurovision participants.
As a Polish native speaker, I’d actually say the opposite - Krystian sounds strange when singing or speaking Polish, but this only refers to his accent, not to his voice or vocabulary range!

darkland

then you must have listened to a wrong song - with this incredible bridge and catchy chorus "flat" is the last adjective that suits this song.

aef

then you must have listened to a wrong song - with this incredible bridge and catchy chorus "flat" is the last adjective that suits this song.
Hahahaha.

Top Bottom