Contact us

⛷️⛰️WV 151 ASPEN • SEMI FINAL II ⛰️⛷️ RESULTS INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferret

Three finals in a row is enough for me for the next six months. Someday I will send something competitive again, but for now I have other plans. Although... :unsure: No. But I'll think about "pot F style"! :mrgreen:
Thanks to everyone who voted for 🇬🇧 United Kingdom (52+52). (y)

EDC0708

Pleased with finishing 16th in the Semi Final (would have preferred a few places higher of course!), think that is my second best result after my one qualification, so heading in the right direction!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Aaaah thanks for the qualification xlove Really didn't expect it this time and when I saw there was only one qualifier left to be revealed I never thought it was going to be me. Sweden's DNQs:

:12: xcheer
:10: :jp: R O B B E D
:8: xcheer
:7: xcheer
:6: xcheer
:5: :ch: :(
:4: :us: :(
:3: xcheer
:2: :cali: :(
:1: xcheer

I honestly thought Japan could've won the whole edition so I'm baffled seeing it NQ xcrazy

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@AshleyWright Just out of curiosity, do you remember by any chance the name of the lake you chose for the Germany banner? I tried to recognize it but I failed to do so :unsure: :LOL:

Erm, sadly not. 😶 When i googled i saw several similar images under titles such as 'lake near Bremen' etc. I did want the name but couldn't find it myself either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom