Administrator

flag-800.png

Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Not sure I told you, but I really like your teeth
That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath
Not sure you have a name, so I will call you Keith
Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
See where you're going, but I don’t know where you've been
Is that saliva or blood drippin' off your chin?
If you don’t like the name Keith I'ma call you Jim
Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

And before that wolf eats my grandma
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wolf (Banana)

Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum
Banana

I like the scent of every meal on your breath
That hunger in you, I'm in danger now, I guess
Let's go to grandma's, you say grandma tastes the best
Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
(I want your grandma, yum, yum)
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wolf
Someone give that wolf a banana

Ba-na-na
Ba-na-na-na-na
Ba-na-na
Ba-na-na-na-na

Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
(I want your grandma, yum, yum)
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wo-o-olf

Not sure I told you, but I really like your teeth
That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath
Not sure you have a name, so I will call you Keith

• Hatrið
Reactions: Rob

Mainshow

Veteran
Elsie wiped the floor with the four of them lol. Finally a justified auto-qualifier xheat

Fully agree.

However, I have to admit that I wasn´t "as conviced" as I had been after listening to the studio version of the song.
Somehow, I didn´t get goosebumps or was fully impressed by her performance. Something is lacking... but I can´t really describe what I was missing...

Definitely a :10: out of :12: , though, but it didn´t immediately scream "Melodi Grand Prix" winner to me.

But I also didn´t like how they staged "Attention" so maybe I have no effing clue at all... :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Between these two, I'm going with Eline. I ranked "Black Flowers" higher in its studio version, but this live performance is giving me...nothing.

Looren

Veteran
Frode is a great singer, the song is good, am just a bit pissed off by the "we are we are" but well :lol:

A 9/10 for him so yeah I clearly prefer Eline !

EscGeek

Veteran
That moment when you're a rock fan, but a rock song you don't even like, beats your winner of the entire NF... xgaah

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Evil has been defeated tonight so I'm going to be fine either way. Shame Christian Ingebrigtsen is already in the final, the biggest MGP devil of all. xdiablo

Looren

Veteran
Well congrats Frode, your song is great but well I prefered Eline, anyway good luck :D

empo21

Veteran
Eline for andra chansen!

Elsie was great, but there's definitely room for improvement. The staging, for example, felt like a half baked idea with the instruments in the back, but maybe the fault is the camera angles of MGP.

theditz83

Veteran
The "best" two songs got to the gold duel here, but neither were all that tbh. Both have incredibly uncomfortable performances to watch since the singers are both forced to strain their vocal chords to notes that they really shouldn't be reaching for, and I don't think either really mastered them in any performance.

I think I marginally preferred Eline's song, as Frode's sounds like it's cut-and-paste together from a million different song ideas into one not-so-coherent song, but I guess the Norwegian public was less traumatised by his high notes in the end...

Trollfest were utterly diabolical - like, what even was that, tuneless shouting drivel.

And Mira - oh poor Mira - you couldn't even blame high notes for your flat vocals could you? Another awful song.

Seriously, compared to last year, this first semifinal is has me doubting if I'll even bother to follow the rest.

Bring back Raylee and KEiiNO...

Last edited:

LivingOrganism

The "best" two songs got to the gold duel here, but neither were all that tbh. Both have incredibly uncomfortable performances to watch since the singers are both forced to strain their vocal chords to notes that they really shouldn't be reaching for, and I don't think either really mastered them in any performance.

I think I marginally preferred Eline's song, as Frode's sounds like it's cut-and-paste together from a million different song ideas into one not-so-coherent strong, but I guess the Norwegian public was less traumatised by his high notes in the end...

Trollfest were utterly diabolical - like, what even was that, tuneless shouting drivel.

And Mira - oh poor Mira - you couldn't even blame high notes for your flat vocals could you? Another awful song.

Seriously, compared to last year, this first semifinal is has me doubting if I'll even bother to follow the rest.

Bring back Raylee and KEiiNO...
It was obvious the 1st semi was going to be the worst before. There were simply no good songs here, so I wouldn't really look at it that way. The next semi's will definitely be better.

Top Bottom