Contact us

JESC 2021

AlekS

Veteran
"I'm sorry, I can't stop crying!"

xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

goncalovieira

Yeah, but you should know that Simão won the last edition of The Voice Kids without being the favorite of the mentors. He had massive support from the public. So, I am not surprised after all.

njdevils94

Veteran
Happy :pl: got 2nd and :ua: 6th.

Good winner. Yerevan should not host JESC 2022 if they refuse to let Azerbaijan in. Vice-versa

shameless

Congratulations to Armenia! A well deserved winner and as expected, France and Poland continue to be powerhouses in the JESC. Reading her Wikipedia, I just found out about the rocky ride Maléna had in this contest so far. Makes her emotional reaction even more understandable. (y)

Looren

Veteran
Yeah, but you should know that Simão won the last edition of The Voice Kids without being the favorite of the mentors. He had massive support from the public. So, I am not surprised after all.

I loved his entry, Portugal was my fave this edition, am so happy he did so well with televote xheart

SHEM ON JURIES THO

94ayd

Instagram Battles

Sara Egwu-James (Poland), who had lost 8,000 instagram followers last month, has picked up 5,000 more in the past fortnight. It is a good sign of momentum going into the vote on Sunday. Her closest rival among the instagram kiddies and teens, Tatyana Mezhentseva (Russia), picked up only 1,000 followers in the same period. Now Egwu-James stands at 126,000 followers and Mezhentseva has 122,000.

I was never sure why Sara lost the 8,000 in November: the only thing she did was sing "Jesus You Are My Life" at an international conference organised by the Catholic Church. MAYBE this turned off some of the urban teens in Poland who are anti-Church. Most Poles are deeply religious but many young city dwellers regard the Church as related to the governing Party, who have done things like abolishing abortion rights and so is perceived as old-fashioned and anti-modern. It was bad signalling on Sara's part. It's a guess. Lately, she has been posting about going to Paris, including "Please VOTE for me now", with directions how to do that. That this has gained her followers rather than lost them is a very good sign for her.

The Armenian Balloon - Hot Air!

I cannot understand the Armenian balloon that has blown up on this site in various places. Arpine Martoyan ("Malena Fox") has about 500 instagram followers and a tiny 10,000 subscribers on Youtube. Could any supporter of Armenia please explain to me where her votes are meant to come from to challenge powerhouses like Sara and Tanya? You like her song? My favourite song is North Macedonia's but I'd be pleasantly shocked if they won. I deliberately don't run around trying to create the illusion that they are going to win.

Plus, as I have already posted, Comrade Arpine posted on youtube that she has a crush on Lenin: is this how European kids want to be represented? If she somehow wins it will be because most of them don't know about the political position she has published. Should the spelling of her song title be changed to "Commie, Commie"? I don't want to see politics in JESC but she put them there, I just informed and responded. If I have a wrong impression, Arpine should show she is capable of representing Europe in 2021 and pull the photo down. If she wins and the press get that photo, there will be a fire-storm!
Who's the hot air(head) now?xqueenbitch

goncalovieira

Once again, juries trying to turn Portugal into dust, and then... online voting pushing us. It was always like this since our return.

Mainshow

Veteran
Portugal had such a great performance! - voted for :pt:, :am:, :ge: and :pl: after the performances.

Glad Armenia won, though, this is such a great, mesmerising and well-produced entry. Hope to get something similar from :am: in Eurovision next year as well!

Loved the stage, btw - I think that such "real props" elements as part of the stage would do wonders for Eurovision as well. I´ve become a bit bored of all these huge and modern but empty Florian Wieder stages lately.

EscGeek

Veteran
Junior Eurovision 2019 - My 5th placer - Viki Gabor
Junior Eurovision 2020 - My 5th placer - Valentina
Junior Eurovision 2021 - My 5th placer - Malena

:lol:xdance2

Great winner

Edit: Nov. 19th 2022 09:32

I have Nare as my 5th.. just a heads-up :p

Last edited:

94ayd

Justice is served! :am: had me crying when she hit that high note, thank God the juries didn't fuck it up too much. Happy for :ge:, deserved top 3 over :fr: who was largely overrated by the juries, and also :kz: who everyone had in last pre-contest when it was a solid top 10 effort from the get-go. Feel sad :nl: ended up last, but the performance was too uneventful, fell out of my top 3. At least it wasn't :de: or :ie: who already had it tough but a country that usually is overrated by the public. Shocked :mt: finished higher than :rs: & :al:, thought that would be the potential 3rd song to finish lower than ours. As for :bg:, I hope our delegation never resorts to such calculated artificial crap ever again. And my top 3 I voted for: :am: :ge: :rs:

hpp0

Ngl I'm not big fan of the winning song, but the performance was great, I prefer it to the music video and she sang very well, so congratulations! I personally thought that Poland had the whole package with their only disadvantage being the running order but a second place isn't bad at all.

I'm quite shocked but extremely happy with Portugal's televoting result, no idea what the juries heard and ranked it so low tho and I don't like how they kept it outside the top 10 but anyway.

Top Bottom