Contact us

FSC #151 - September 2021: THE SHOW! [New York City, USA] | RESULTS from page 4

heke1988

The voting deadline has now passed, the votes have been collected and counted and we have a winner! xcheer

Stay tuned for details regarding the results show, to be held on Tuesday evening.

Are we now allowed to speculate, who is going to win?

Datura

I really really hope you're right! 🤩
But sadly I think you're really really wrong 😥
i actually think denmark has good chances aswell tbh (just wanted to name 3 countries as faves but denmark would have been the 4th)

apart from that: just had some fsc songs on shuffle and stumbled across one entry that i somehow totally ignored and therefor didn't give any points. really annoyed with myself because it's a great song that i think would have made my top 5. well too late now, apologies will go out after the live show :/

hawadharma

If I have to guess, :ca: / :il: / :uk: stands a chance at winning

Lietuvis

I honestly like all North European entries this month to varying degrees. Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark all have pretty good chances to win.

Journalist

I think that these countries have the biggest chances to win this edition: 🇩🇪 🇬🇧 🇺🇦. It can be very easily another country but these are the countries which fell first on my mind when the word WINNER is mentioned.

AlekS

Veteran
^ our entry was slammed during LL (didn't expect much from those people tho), but thanks for believing (it's mutual) xhug
As for me... imho, besides :ba: B&H the winner will be :fi: :uk: :no:

Last edited:

Journalist

^ our entry was slammed during LL (didn't expect much from those people tho), but thanks for believing (it's mutual) xhug
As for me... imho, besides :ba: B&H the winner will be :fi: :uk: :no:

Thanks for support! xrunhug TOP20 will be nice!

Top Bottom